HTC Thunderbolt

Busaman5000

Donating Member
Registered
Is anybody on here planing on picking up a Thunderbolt when it launches later this month? I can't wait! My OG Droid has just gotten painfully slow here lately. Doesn't seem to matter what ROM I try or how much I overclock it.

Its been the best phone I have ever owned but its time to move on.

looks like Verizon's version of the Evo. Nice!!

Yeah pretty much, but has the 2nd Gen snapdragon processor, more ram, internal storage, better speaker and a SLCD screen. Not sure what else.

Its also the first Verizon LTE phone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hmmm, so wonder how long it will be before the second gen EVO is released with the same things? The Evo slide is a joke in my opinion. Thunderbolt looks really cool.

just upgraded to a myTouch 4G (free via rebate). Was intially leaning towards Verizon but I am a sucker for FREE :beerchug:

Hmmm, so wonder how long it will be before the second gen EVO is released with the same things? The Evo slide is a joke in my opinion. Thunderbolt looks really cool.

Honestly I would expect the Evo2 to stomp all over the thunderbolt. I would expect a dualcore chip to be powering the evo2.

Dual cores are already hitting the market. AT&T has the tegra 2 powered Motorola Atrix coming out REAL soon. The LG optimus 2x is here and the Motorola Droid Bionic for Verizon will be out in the next few months. Plus Samsungs galaxy S2 will be out soon also. Tbh the thunderbolt is already behind the power curve but I'm ready to upgrade now and its going to be a few more months before Verizon gets a true powerhouse phone.

I have an upgrade coming on my second line. May need to wait and see. Kept my blackberry in fear of typing on a screen and not liking the droid phones. I have had a blackberry for years and years. Have not touched the phone since I got my Evo....

Honestly I would expect the Evo2 to stomp all over the thunderbolt. I would expect a dualcore chip to be powering the evo2.

Dual cores are already hitting the market. AT&T has the tegra 2 powered Motorola Atrix coming out REAL soon. The LG optimus 2x is here and the Motorola Droid Bionic for Verizon will be out in the next few months. Plus Samsungs galaxy S2 will be out soon also. Tbh the thunderbolt is already behind the power curve but I'm ready to upgrade now and its going to be a few more months before Verizon gets a true powerhouse phone.

The upstate is getting lte this summer!

thunderbolt looks ok but it is already out of date. No point to it as they dual cores will smoke it and are already coming out:) ALso if you have the original droid and want to sell it shout at me!!!!! i have three already and want more. Original droids only. I use them for programming roming etc. Good to have test subjects:)

thunderbolt looks ok but it is already out of date. No point to it as they dual cores will smoke it and are already coming out:) ALso if you have the original droid and want to sell it shout at me!!!!! i have three already and want more. Original droids only. I use them for programming roming etc. Good to have test subjects:)

Yeah I know, but there is nothing decent coming out soon except for the Bionic. I refuse to buy a Motorola that is locked down with that stupid E-fuse.

I will hit you up about my droid after I get a new one.

Yeah I know, but there is nothing decent coming out soon except for the Bionic. I refuse to buy a Motorola that is locked down with that stupid E-fuse.

I will hit you up about my droid after I get a new one.

right on thanks man!! i agree on the bionic. i think it has more troubles then that though from what i hear. Hey just so ya know the t bolt has been rooted already:)

T-Bolt is an insult to all EVO owners :moon:

why would you say that? the evo is a pretty good phone. Just old now...lol that technology for you its only new on its release date. Hell some arent even new then. the problem with the evo is its network...that being sprint....thats the joke.:lol:

I'm just wondering when HTC will come out with a better battery. One day stretching it with most apps shut down is silly!

Back