HRP Fabrication or UNIT 5 Top Triple Tree?

Hayabusa133

Registered
I am trying to do some weight reduction on my street/strip bike. I need help choosing between the HRP Fabrication and the Unit 5 Top Triple Tree Clamp.

The HRP has integrated handle bar mounts but the Unit 5 needs clipons.
Does anyone have any experience with these?
Are there any known clearance issues with the stock brake and clutch master cylinders and levers?
Which do you prefer over the other and why?

Thanks
Mark R.

FB_IMG_1646108988228.jpg

Screenshot_20220301-004249_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I am trying to do some weight reduction on my street/strip bike. I need help choosing between the HRP Fabrication and the Unit 5 Top Triple Tree Clamp.

Are there any known clearance issues with the stock brake and clutch master cylinders and levers?

Thanks
Mark R.

View attachment 1647636

View attachment 1647637
Unit 5

Thanks
Mark R.

View attachment 1647636

View attachment 1647637
Hi. I have the unit 5 top and bottom triple clamps with a 1 inch positive offset. That they did some custom work for me. I bought it from 1 Stop Speed. He was great to work with also.

I'm looking at the hrp one piece unit too. I'm actually not keen to lower the bike and just want to reduce weight so the one piece item would work well (I won't have fork tubes poking out the top of the clamp to affix clip ons to)

It's just, well, ugly :-(

Unit 5 is beautiful stuff... definately more expensive and u need the clipons and bars BUT... its gorgeous. and he isnt hard to get ahold of. He forgot my igniton bracket and it was easy to get ahold of him and HE ATE the shipping cost. FROM CANADA.... Cant say enough good things about the company. we did alllll this communication via FB messenger!!!! Stand up guy. I would outfit the whole bike with unit5 stuff if i could. But he doesnt make much stock replacement stuff............. its grudge stuff. Its killing me to go DME for the subframe.... really wish unit5 made one. Just get ahold of unit5 on facebook... i paid him via paypal.. it was a total of only a few messages. get the best price... go to the source. Для просмотра нужно войти или зарегистрироваться

295999690_760806345091285_3792059218951838041_n.png

292261385_1015055305865532_856034241847192278_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back