HRHDi has claimed my R6 for her own

She claimed my track bike so I needed something.

Apparently, I drove him to it...some husbands are driven to drink, mine is driven to a little German hottie. :heart-break:

Apparently, I drove him to it...some husbands are driven to drink, mine is driven to a little German hottie. :heart-break:

At least you were there to help pick her out. You ARE very understanding and open minded about this.

Last edited:
Sounds like congratulations is in order for both of you!:cheerleader:

Lady Di, all I can say is YGG!! Before ya know it you will be riding around the track.

Dan, that BMW is ONE sweet looking ride :bowdown:

Hmmmm...it shows up for me...that's odd. VABs, Help!

He must have PhotoBucket blocked...

Here:

BMW.jpg

BMW.jpg

thanks, Omar.

It's not like he hasn't seen it. He didn't even get to ride it home...had to put it in the back of the truck and go back to work. I bet it's parked outside his window so he can look at it all day.

thanks, Omar.

It's not like he hasn't seen it. He didn't even get to ride it home...had to put it in the back of the truck and go back to work. I bet it's parked outside his window so he can look at it all day.

...what's your point? :poke:

congrats to both of you! :thumbsup: can't wait to see the pics of you two cutting corners together!

WOW!! Does this mean I'll finally have another girl at the bash that will ride with me??
Congrats Dan... Glad I don't handle your budget every month!

Sweet ride...is it all they say it is or haven't we had a ride on it yet? Weird seeing that BMW logo on a bike like that!! Dan you always have the best toys!!!
Di..can you give up the scooter for the R6? :laugh:

I figured after hearing you talk about it at the MNG that you might pull the trigger ! Congrats on the Bike , Now you both have a BMW ! :laugh:

Back