How to transport a bike. NOT!

??? Looks like he can get rid of the chicken strips on the left side that way. :stoopid:

What's wrong with that? That's the way I transport my Busa all the time, usually I ride on the bike and make Varooooom sounds when we're going down the hiway.:thumbsup::laugh: It's an easy way to do a wheelie. Sometimes I pull it with the rear wheel on the car, makes backwards stoppies real easy.

Last edited:
All I have to say is thank God I'm not a cop and saw that. That IS illegal. Not properly secured.

Without knowing the situation like maybe it broke down and he doesn't know anybody with a truck and just wanted to get it home, I'd say that's pretty creative.

I wouldn't do it or at least I'd try to secure it better but I guess he had to work with what he had and just wanted to get the thing home, maybe it was only a few miles away or something.

A buddy of mines bike broke down on the highway (495) and he just pushed down a hill into a ditch and waited until the next day when he could rent a pickup from enterprise to go get it becasue no one he knows has a pickup.

Reminds me of when I was a kid I would just throw my '78 RM 250 in the back of my '76 Mustang Cobra II(hatchback) and head up north or to the races. To be that strong again...

Without knowing the situation like maybe it broke down and he doesn't know anybody with a truck and just wanted to get it home, I'd say that's pretty creative.

That is a lot things but creative is not one of the words I would use to describe it. Reckless & stupid, is wear I would start. There is no excuse for that, he is placing other people at risk, would kinda suck if you cruising down the road an bike just cut the floor from underneath you. If he was so dam desperate an out of options he should have folded the seats and shoved it inside the car why **** up some one else s life with that move.

What's wrong with that? That's the way I transport my Busa all the time, usually I ride on the bike and make Varooooom sounds when we're going down the hiway.:thumbsup::laugh: It's an easy way to do a wheelie. Sometimes I pull it with the rear wheel on the car, makes backwards stoppies real easy.

:rofl: :rofl: now thats some funny stuff right there! lol

A fellow Microsoft'ee took these picture at the Washington tulip festival this weekend. He said a local sheriff drove by, slowed down for a second but wasn’t interested enough and drove away.

Back