How to change the ignition key

I would tend to agree it's a bit suspicious as a first post but if he took it to dealer to have them do it they might charge him three hours labor at 75-100 bucks each which he might not have ? I don't know and I'm sorry yes I still try to give all the benefit of the doubt and not judge or jump to conclusions .

true, might be a broke bastid but whatever, everyone can enable the bad guys with info from the org, google has it too I'm sure :laugh:

so small cases of .45 or ??? :laugh:

true, might be a broke bastid but whatever, everyone can enable the bad guys with info from the org, google has it too I'm sure :laugh:

so small cases of .45 or ??? :laugh:

If you really want some ammo send me a pm .
I'll direct you to a few places where the supply and prices are excellent.

lets see, picture of the VIN plate with today's paper ???

fek it, you guys enable thieves and others with less than honorable intentions and the rest of us can just buy more bullets :laugh: :whistle:

Why would anyone put there VID number out there for all to see unless they were selling it. VID number or your tag out there not a good idea can be traced to find you and where your ride is. :whistle:

never at any point was his color raised, my question to you would be does it matter to you since you are the only one raising it? Black, white, purple, doesn't matter to me I have friends across every race so in my case, no his skin color matters not to me. Now little green dudes popping out of oddly shaped flying disks... ok yeah in that case I might look at them slightly differently :whistle:

Had he asked me where I live, when I sleep I would have told him and greeted him with a fairly stronger welcome than simply asking him to state his intentions for something that seems less than honorable on its face.

I have no issue with you or anyone here but seriously, first post, asking how to side step something that clearly can be the by product of less than honorable means to acquire a motor vehicle.... his screen name "i wanna no"

eh, fek it we'll agree to disagree but its not barbaric, its life experiences.

I would agree that we both made valid points and call it good. I hate the smell of dead beaten horse.
icon6.gif

So, ban him while you are at with this heavy hitting judgment!

Man, you guys are like jackals.

Personally, let's take down the rest of his character,,,, hmmm YES,, I am sure of it!,,,, I think he is most likely an Atheist, he kicks his dog your dog, any available dog, his wife or girlfriend,,, and any potentially ugly neighbour on the block he can find whenever he can,,, all in one fell swoop!

So the guy didn't come in with a blazing candied "Hello" for all of you welcome-wagon-sign-ons, so what! He wanted a tool to remove something.

Unbelievable judgmental attack system here.

Think for yourself. Question authority. All he wanted was a tool.

Agreed. As for the answer.. I don't know.. I would like to do mine, so I can understand the request. I would say or think that if you were a professional thief, then you probably wouldn't be here on the org asking and even if you were, don't think the ignition would be so much different than any other system out there and could find out any where to include a local mechanic. That said and done, if I knew how, I'd tell ya.

quotation for torx screw driver set

Dear Sir,

Please send supplier in India and quotation for

Torx screwdriver set with the hole in ...

Thanks&Regards

K.Ravi kumar

Back