Gas cap issue

Those two copper lines are your vents be careful with those.
Can't see 'bubble' thing but if you can't see underside of cap clearly or two tabs that click into tank that lock it shut I dont think youll be able to open it the way?
The two lines go right up and into back of cap area so your close.
You'll have to be careful not to create any other probs by trying to pry open cap from inside.

The tank actually has a 'neck' inside it that will make it diff to see anything inside.
I think Dozer may be right?

Best bet may be to take tank to a locksmith.
Tank in hand they may only charge you a few bucks to open it?

Anyone with near there bike wanna take off the cap then lock it and figure how to unlock it? Be a lot easier to figure it out with out the tank around it. I would, but stuck at work....

Edit.. I forgot about the neck inside Blanca, that may make it impossible to get anthing in there...
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Before you do anything, try your new key in the gas cap first. Dont known if this is true for the Busa, but a lot of times, only the ignition key has the full locking mechanism, and the lock on the gas cap and seat will work with any matching blank.

i had to do all kinda s*** to get my gas cap off just got it off and droped some metal shavings in the tank what shall i do or is it ok????

Flush tank with gas and try to get as much of those shavings out as possible.
If left in they may wind up clogging your fuel filter or worse?

take off the lock assembly and take the 2 screws out of the bottom of it u might be able to push it out that way

Back