How old/young

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to get you guys' opinions on something. Now, I realize that in the long range of things it really doesn't matter, but as a society we all have our ideas and opinions.
Now, on to the question.....If a guy is 37 (me), how old is too old of a woman for me to date, and how young is too young? I realize this is an off the wall question, but alot of people have hang-ups and I am just curious as to what you guys think.

How old is too old is up to you and what your tastes are. How old is too young, well that's up to the law!!!

At one point, when I was 28, I dated a woman fifteen years older than me. At another point I dated a woman ten years older than me. I'm currently dating someone six years younger.

Thay've all been pretty damn hot too. ;)

Personally, I don't think what society says has anything to do with it as long as you're not committting statutory rape/being with a minor. Life's too short to conform to what someone else thinks you should do in order to be happy.

What ever feels right (over 18 of course). It's all about maturity. I have dated a 42y/o when I was 24 and 19 y/o when I was 26. Add a couple 30+ year old hotties through the years and theres my story. My girl now is 6 months youger than me and Im pretty sure she'll be one I'll be with forever.

its all up to you there is pluses and minuses in both sides but if i was 37 i would say 10 or 12 years either way
tounge.gif

well ...I have to agree with ( Id.) +1 ... i've been both wayz up and down the agree scale .. ( if they use a walker ) < too old > ...if they need a guidance councler < too young > ..
laugh.gif

DO WHAT YOUR HEART WANTS, don't worry what everyone else thinks. DON'T BREAK THE LAW!

in all seriousness <Dr. Mick here> I have found that generally when your dating a person it best to find a person in between 8-10 years either younger or older. The reason for this principal is that generally a generation difference doesnt change to a point where you neither have much in common, and you both can share highlights about things in life that you both have experienced. Need more advice my office hours are M-S anytime Im on...
biggrin.gif

Just listen to your heart ... thats what I do , It depends on your skills, girls only want boyfriends with great skills.

in all seriousness <Dr. Mick here> I have found that generally when your dating a person it best to find a person in between 8-10 years either younger or older. The reason for this principal is that generally a generation difference doesnt change to a point where you neither have much in common, and you both can share highlights about things in life that you both have experienced. Need more advice my office hours are M-S anytime Im on...
biggrin.gif
...how you say... PLUS ONE?
smile.gif

We just had a show on the tv with some bloke (about 30 years old) going out with a 80 something year old. Kissing, fondling, taking showers together... it was awful viewing, I had to change channel.

aaaggggggggghhhhhhhhh. where's the vomit smiley.

put it this way im 34 and my wife is 19. best person, friend and lover i have ever had the joy of spending time with. we have been married 1 1/2 now and everday is a freaking blast

As I heard one man say to the other man..."If there big enough to bleed there old enough for me, and the second man replied forget that if there big enough to pee there old enough for me...wonder where he's at today......seeing Bubba I would imagine...lol
biggrin.gif

age is nothing but a number and experience.

For my tastes, I prefer older women....very rarely do I find a woman younger than me that has close to the same maturity level. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's not so good. I can't help but think if sometimes they are saying the same thing about me.
rock.gif

As long as she's legal, it's really up to you.

Back