how not to load a bike...lol

Could have been ridden up the ramp easy enough... I mean really, how did that even go wrong?? Looked like he just bailed off!

Priceless... Plus the D.O.T. would LOVE to know there was a motorcycle in that truck surrounded by mattresses, etc... :whistle:

Could have been ridden up the ramp easy enough... I mean really, how did that even go wrong?? Looked like he just bailed off!

Watched it about 5 times. Seems like he gave it too much gas about halfway up and the rear tire started spinning. That's my take on it...

Bwahaha, reminds me of Ian from Redline stands a few bashes ago....

damn, i'm gonna have to do the same thing when chels and i move, minus the dropping off the ramp, lol. jeez, that looks like it sucked.

Back tire doesnt seem to spin .
I think he froze mid way and drew in the clutch then fell over ?
Either way it's a wide ramp on a uhaul and they advertise low lift ?
wtf ?

Problem is it ain't a Busa :)

and Ace and I:laugh:

Ian Just did it with style, this guy, not so much...:whistle:

:rofl: That was Epic!!! Shocked the snot out of everyone involved! He hit the ramp like he was jumping the Grand Canyon!

Word to the wise for those doing a ramp load. Walk it up with a couple of your friends. The wheels on a bike actually make it easy to roll up hill! :whistle:

:laugh:

that is the reason why i have an atv bifold ramp. i run the bike and walk up beside it with zero issues. :laugh:

i've seen a similar vid and thought this one would top it off. something like full throttle into the truck

He needed a board on one side to put a foot if necessary...

I'd have been one of the dudes sitting in the chairs over to the side, drinking a beer, and thinking "watch this"....:laugh:

OMG

I watched this thing like 5 times and each time I cringed when it went over.

Everytime I load one of my bikes I walk it up the ramp with someone on the other side so she cant fall either direction.

Anyone ever seen Macon454 load his busa in the back of a truck? I swear he was just short of bunny hopping his bike into the back like a dirtbike.

This is what happens to peeps that "feet" their bikes. Wasn't the lack of a run ??? Or too short of a ramp :laugh: Lots of gallery..

Chickened out looks like!
With all those guys they could have lifted it in too.

I don't think he was going fast enough.

Back