Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many UK riders on the org.

I'm from Wymondham in Norfolk, picked up my 99 Busa a few weeks ago after a spell on a KTM660 Supermoto.

I'm in Tamworth, Staffs. Had my K2 (on an '03) plate for two weeks...

Hi you uk guys, get my busa Saturday... Yes that's right the day the temp drops to 4 degrees.......and I have to bring her home from the north east to the northwest....brrrrrrrr.

Still what's the best way to get on this uk bit...?

Ta Tim

Hope u r enjoying your Busa...? Im also a red...going to south of France this summer,with a m8.unfirtunatly he hasnt seen the light.he rides a kwacker...lol

I am here now but this bit of the forum doesn't seem to be used much and I dont see many UK folk on the main bit either

Hi, I hadn't seen this post... North Essex me. Not bad roads but not very bike friendly coppers either!

Relocated from Jersey City,NJ to Cambridge, UK. Left my V-Star 650 Custom in North Carolina and bought a K8 Busa here in Cambridge.

Look forward to catching others riding down the the M11 :laugh:

Am living in Rugby Warwickshire cos I did something bad in a previous life! Originally from NW Uk. Had my Busa less than a week and its snowing just to annoy me. Hi to everyone.

Top Bottom