How Many Enzo Ferrari's Totaled?

I see all these stories of Enzo Ferrari's wrecked, so how many are there now. 400 were built, anyone have a complete registry 1-400?
smile.gif

There's a lot of talk that that last one wrecked by the commedian on a racetrack, wasn't an enzo. But a mock up.

The nay sayers are saying its a publicity stunt for the movie they were making...

Who knows....

I seen pics at one time where a teenage girl totaled her dad's with only 9 miles on it.The car was in pieces scattered for a mile.And she walked away.
wow.gif

amazing

I've seen pics so far of 3 different wrecked Enzo's.

(proud dad @ Apr. 04 2007,13:07) I seen pics at one time where a teenage girl totaled her dad's with only 9 miles on it.The car was in pieces scattered for a mile.And she walked away.
wow.gif

amazing
Yep, that's why I posted this. And the Fact that Eddie Griffin Can't drive.

New Ferrari for Dad $1,000,000

Son/Daughter? borrows Dad's new car to try out......
and hits Power Pole at 200 MPH.

The driver only had some bruising (seat belt) and 2 small cuts.

Car loss? $1 Million bucks!
Waiting list for a new one? 2 years.
When can son drive Dad's car again? Next life time.
When will kid not be grounded and see the light of day?
Same day the polar ice caps melt.
But he is still alive....
Priceless................

Car only had 9 miles on it !.......
One mile of it was during the wreck.

ferrari1.jpg

ferrari2.jpg

If you saw a Enzo on the highway while on your busa what would you do? O yeah, you are on a well known 3 lane road with a 3 mile straight away, sunny 85 degrees, with no wind, lol

(RedRaceReadyRocket @ Apr. 04 2007,15:07) If you saw a Enzo on the highway while on your busa what would you do?  O yeah, you are on a well known 3 lane road with a 3 mile straight away, sunny 85 degrees, with no wind, lol
biggrin.gif
is there really a question there? my biggest concern would be who is piloting the cage and do they know what they are doing

Well I aint gonna total mine! Soon my Enzo will be the last one left!
super.gif

(05BusaLe @ Apr. 04 2007,15:35) Well I aint gonna total mine! Soon my Enzo will be the last one left!  
super.gif
yep, the 399 that actually hit the road will all be wrecked and the one that ferrari saved for the museum will get burned to the ground in a fire.......
AAAssjani.gif
ices_rofl.gif

i agree that the eddie g. wreck was a mock up. i have read that this movie has had very little as in advertising until recent, and now that the "news" of this wreck, thet are advertising a little more

rumor is,

one day there might only be

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>300</span></span>
jump9.gif

(RedRaceReadyRocket @ Apr. 04 2007,12:42)
(proud dad @ Apr. 04 2007,13:07) I seen pics at one time where a teenage girl totaled her dad's with only 9 miles on it.The car was in pieces scattered for a mile.And she walked away.
wow.gif

amazing
Yep, that's why I posted this.  And the Fact that Eddie Griffin Can't drive.

New Ferrari for Dad $1,000,000

Son/Daughter? borrows Dad's new car to try out......
and hits Power Pole at 200 MPH.

The driver only had some bruising (seat belt) and 2 small cuts.

Car loss?  $1 Million bucks!
Waiting list for a new one?  2 years.
When can son drive Dad's car again?  Next life time.
When will kid not be grounded and see the light of day?  
Same day the polar ice caps melt.
But he is still alive....  
Priceless................

Car only had 9 miles on it !.......
One mile of it was during the wreck.

ferrari1.jpg

ferrari2.jpg
Best part of this story is that someone bought the car for salvage from Insurance company. and ferrari is sueing to get car back. don't think case has been decided yet from what i understand. but they want there car back bad.

Back