How long did it take you to get your undertail

Joshua99TA

Registered
I ordered mine 2 or 3 fridays ago and it hasn't showed up yet. I got an ordere conformation but nothing else.

Is this normal???

I thought they went out of business,also I heard the fit was terrible,best of luck man.:)

oh my god dude they stole my undertail when I sent it back to them to have it repainted cost me 330bucks to replace it sorry hopefully you paid with CC and can not lose on the deal

Been awhile since had dealings and they weren't very professional then either. Hope it works out for ya.

Yeah Sorry Bro, We've had Numerous small claims filings, they are shadey and not people to be doing business with. How they are still in operation is beyond me.

Good luck though, I mean they must be sending out something, otherwise they couldn't still be in business right?

Yeah Sorry Bro, We've had Numerous small claims filings, they are shadey and not people to be doing business with. How they are still in operation is beyond me.

Good luck though, I mean they must be sending out something, otherwise they couldn't still be in business right?
iamwithstupid.gif

I'de hate to put on my ass kicking boots and drive to phuckin texas and go postal on some people...... but I will be on the phone first thing tomorrow morning and every morning after until I get some parts or my GD money back! and I WILL make a road trip if need be

Josh S.

I ordered mine 2 or 3 fridays ago and it hasn't showed up yet.  I got an ordere conformation but nothing else.  

Is this normal???
i posted on this topic some time ago for another member. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! unfortunately, you already have, so i hope you make out o.k.
4 yrs. ago i had ordered an undertail for my zx6r and had sent them a money order. to make a long story short, i called them atleast 30 times and ended up reporting them to the b.b.b. and the attorney general's office. i got a check a few months later from the company prez. w/ an apology.
check the better business bureau in texas and request a complaint report, you will be amazed w/ the amount of claims against them. i don't know how these crooks stay in business.
evil.gif

damn... this sux..... still haven't gotten anything yet and I just called and no answer..... I'ma call again after lunch and then again later if no answer..... and then i'll keep calling and if nothing by wednesday... I'm calling the BBB

from what i hear this is status quo for them. You're gonna have to change phones a lot and even change area codes you call from or they will stop answering the phone. If you sent payment through the mail it MAY be a federal matter if they cashed the check and kept the money. You may also be able to get the local police involved by filing charges for fraud. Hope you are one of the lucky ones that actually gets the stuff

txf.com located in haslet, tx 1130 bluemound rd w. i've noticed they have changed there web from texasfairing.com to txf.com

Back