How long could you live?

83 here Think the Busa will last that long?
rock.gif

72 here... I dont think I'll ever make it that long with my kinda eating
sad.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

86 for me....................but there wasn't a question about how many times during an average day you exceed the speed limit by 100mph......................I'm sure that would drastically reduce the longevity meter!!!!
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
blush.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

69 which is plenty good for me. I'd be happy with that.

I suppose if I cut out the fast food and the cigarettes and started working out again, I'd move up the scale somewhat!

--Wag--

their questions need stretched a bit more. I WILL be living to 120 no matter what the web game says!
smile.gif
[I can not tell you how I got that information]

only 67, but I only need this body until my brain can be put into some type of mechanized killing machine, or perhaps a transforming busa
wow.gif

their questions need stretched a bit more.  I WILL be living to 120 no matter what the web game says!  
smile.gif
 [I can not tell you how I got that information]
I sure hope I know you then! I mean, I hope I can even remember that I was supposed to remember you, or something like that...

laugh.gif

Mine says 90, so I'd better change my lifestyle. I don't think my retirement funds will last that long!
biggrin.gif

I apparently died last year... I was going to wait to post until I my bike came but since I have already checked out... I don't have to worry about pics or taking the reflectors off when it comes.

87 .. that still gives me 63 years to manage to afford a busa, specially with it costing almost $22000 to own one in this part of the world

63... Hell, I wont even be retired by then! Guess I had better cash out the 401k & buy more bikes!!
tounge.gif

Back