How is your Busa spending the winter?

In Garage with a cover on last 2 months, Its was 45' degrees outside, fired her up on Sunday, Front end felt funny go down road, Checked the tire pressure 20 pounds in front, started up the compressor put 42psi in front and rear. Went up and down the road one more time Front end feeling good again. Parked her back in the garage put the cover back on her.

Cough Cough, Still Waiting on my FORKS!!! :rulez:

Mine is on the stands since 12 31 10. :( She is wanting to be ridden. :) I have both side panels off getting ready for a oil and coolant change. Going to change the plugs while I am at it. :D Come on warm weather.

Cold and alone covered in the garage. Almost three feet of snow on the ground with more and more coming every three days or so.???

In the garage on the bike stands. I had to stop riding due to hand surgery.... hand is healed well enough to ride, but the weather has been cold! 20's and 30's! Brrr!

stuck in the hallway, waiting for the snow to melt... or my parts from pashnit to arrive::cussing: (hopefully soon) . she is never too far from me:drooling3:

P160111_12.05.jpg

mines chilling outside in the building and just got fired back up from a new exhaust change and also a replaced valve cover jacket.i'll be taking it up the road for a spin here soon whether it's cold or not???

Commuting 3-4 days a week and goofing off with the daughter and wife on my off days, weather permitting...:whistle: Sorry guys and girls, it drops below 50* and Pearl stays put.

IMG_0268.jpg

Sad and alone and wishing it was summer as bad as i do. :rofl: On stands is just not where shes comfortable. haha

Part of hers in the family room, part of her is in the laundry room, parts of her are missing and the main hulk is in the garage gettin molested for the new year:beerchug:

Cold and lonely at my uncles house off base in his shed... She will soon have a nice home on base with me in a secured trailer :thumbsup:

Mine is still up and running no snow means riding weather here.
So i showed my wife some of the pics you all posted with your Busa inside where it belongs and then pointed out a great spot in our living room.. i was met with a resounding "NO" and rolled eyes. :(

So i showed my wife some of the pics you all posted with your Busa inside where it belongs and then pointed out a great spot in our living room.. i was met with a resounding "NO" and rolled eyes. :(

Women just dont understand. Atleast its not another girl or something your trying to bring home. :rofl: We all need to come up with a undeniable reason to bring our other "babies" indoors. :please: How would they like to sleep outside in the garage? :rofl:

:rofl:Better to ask for forgiveness than permission.
But now you're too late.:laugh:

A buddy of mine has his FZ6R parked in his living room for the winter. Unfortunately my wife won't let me do that with my Busa. The only problem with a bike is the exhaust fumes from reving the bike after too many drinks:). Youtube "mmaslade" and check out the video "winter revs" to see proof of the stupidity. Having the house windows open at -30 is not fun. It's going to be a long cold winter.

Back