How is eveyone? Rubb still luv's you.

Ok so here is the real question,, or statement.

When are you going to get your azz back on a bike again.

You have had time to pick yourself up and brush your self off, now get up off you azz!

hey rubb miss ya man, been too long, im back in onterrible :p :( but working on coming back out west , new busa and all! have to go for a cruise when i do, glad your holding up alrite, il give ya a ring soon. cheers

Ok so here is the real question,, or statement.

When are you going to get your azz back on a bike again.

You have had time to pick yourself up and brush your self off, now get up off you azz!

I'm in the saddle... :thumbsup:

RSD.

I'm OK I have moved into a little compartment...oops I mean apartment. A flat, for all you English/Irish bastids. Still have one Busa and one Acura RSX. Pretty much everything else was sold or given away.

Hope everyone is doing well,I miss the place and will be back on daily posts/visits.

Peace.

Rubb.
Did ya read the thread John ???

What are you riding??

My 2009 Busa

RSD.

busa.jpg

Well,I'm in BC then you got Alberta. Then you got Sask. Then ..... about 3 days ride.+

RSD.

Just looked at the Map. No wonder you Bastids suffer from brain freeze. :whistle:

I plan to come ride my dirt bike a couple of days North from you one day when I grow up. Will be in a July, some year when all the bugs are out. See you then.

Ahhhhh the memories. Some not-so-good. Like ktown there on page 2.
Guy gets my 2009 Canadian Gold Edition and gets crashed,never to return to the Org. :( he was a good guy. Flew into town,bought the bike rode 500 km home. Hey @hayabuser how many of those things were made?
Rubb.

Ahhhhh the memories. Some not-so-good. Like ktown there on page 2.
Guy gets my 2009 Canadian Gold Edition and gets crashed,never to return to the Org. :( he was a good guy. Flew into town,bought the bike rode 500 km home. Hey @hayabuser how many of those things were made?
Rubb.

Probably 1/3rd of the total production for Canada... seen more of them around than the silver one you sold me. I don't even think the colour was anything other than a regular offering replacing the '08 orange livery, just special in the fact that it wasn't available in the USofA. I don't recall us getting the black version that year though, as seen below:

Untitled.jpeg

@hayabuser It was a slick color. It didn't grab me at first,till I found out I could get it for 5 G's which as you know for the island here,that was a good price. Had them Vance & Hines pipes which I thought were pretty dope.My first Busa was $8,500 used. I think I may have had the first one on the island.
dunno.gif

Rubb.

I liked it too. Almost pulled the trigger on a used one at GP Bikes in Toronto back in 2011 or so. :thumbsup:

On a related topic, any exhaust other than a Yoshimura installed on a Suzuki is blasphemy, and the installer should be publicly humiliated by being forced to ride a Honda until the end of days. Turbos with stub exhausts are the only exception to this rule. Let it be so.

Back