how far can you ride with a passanger and still have fun?

:laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ...i knew that would start something...:rofl:

th_Smiley_Im-waiting.gif

Juli and I have done 5 to 600 mile days without issues. It all depends on how much seat time she has had. I also have Corbin seats and she has a back rest to relax on.

Your a lucky man ! My wife would not ride on the busa.

I use the cortech soft side bags to carry stuff. Didn't feel the weight of the passenger in the back while riding. Only new she was their while braking and that can be kinda fun depending on the passenger's :smileok: physique :whistle: :laugh:

The only reason we still have a bike is because my wife won't let me sell it. I think it's more about the number of hours that can be ridden than the number of miles. My wife and I can comfortably do a 9 hour trip, zero issues. We stop every hour for breaks though. The most miles we've done in one day is 371. We could have logged more miles, but we were at our destination.

The bike has become our little getaway device, so it's outfitted accordingly. Corbin seat w/backrest,Throttlemeisters, a huge tankbag and we upgraded to Corbin hardbags. We did a 5 day trip but overpacked and had to use a backpack (I like a pair of running shoes and I wear sz 15) she tried carrying it and that lasted around the block. We will likely do a similar trip this year as well and will just pack MUCH lighter.

ended up just hauling it the whole way. put about 300 miles on it just riding around daytona area. she did fine but i'm thinking about trading it in on a street glide

Done lots and lot of 1000+ mile rides with 2 up and the girls are usually 130+ (don't like me a skinny chick :laugh:).

130+ skinny???

My NEW girl is smashing about 190 and I LOVE every ounce of her! :laugh:

Haven't had her on the busa yet but I'm sure it won't be an issue since my last girl was about 150 (solid) and it wasn't an issue although my rear has been lowered a little but I still don't think it will be an issue.

My new girl also had bigger boobs so I'm wondering if that will cause any issues.

My girl before her was about 130-135 and I use to ride her on my 1000 and it was a pain after a while since the 1000 was a very uncomfortable bike to ride after a while anyway. I find the Busa to be a VERY much more comfortable bike to ride with or without a passenger and I don't see any problem going several hundred miles like other people have stated.

I rode a pretty well endowed female on the back of my bike for about 400 miles. I don't know how she liked it but I had no problems at all.

More often than not it's always my wife and I together. I rarely ride by myself. With stock seats we've put down a lot a lot of miles. She doesn't mind hers but I hate the riders seat..... My wife's a great passenger, never leans the wrong way or pulls on me. I'm actually more comfortable with her on with me than by myself if that makes any sense.

My advice to the OP. Gear up and start our with a short ride like maybe 50 miles then work up from there to a good long'ish day trip. Make it enjoyable for both of you and discuss the weather (fair weather rider?). My wife bugs at me all the time to go out. Doesn't matter if it's a quick 50 mile run or a 300-400 mile day trip. We did 3520 miles in 10 days when the bike was new and it was great!

We did a 5 day trip but overpacked and had to use a backpack (I like a pair of running shoes and I wear sz 15) she tried carrying it and that lasted around the block. We will likely do a similar trip this year as well and will just pack MUCH lighter.

LOL, how we learn at times..... :banghead: We over packed some too on our first trip. Made it from home in WNY to Savannah GA and my wife said it had to GO! A quick stop by the UPS Store and she was much happier!

Back