How do you spend this much $$$

Maybe it was written off as a business investment or marketing item...

Some people spend the money on bling and some spend the money to go FASTER! You can get one up to $40k pretty easy and if you aren't doing the work as others suggested LABOR could be half of that....

Otherwise, I've seen $40k BUSA in the hood before, money ain't a thing play'a... :laugh:

i dropped 30k in a 70 chevelle and had to sell it for pennies on the dollar. (i got 6k out of it total)

i know his pain.

Re: Busa for sale........

Blanca Busa said:
$ not in the bike.
He's trying to recoup the $14,000 a piece for the 3 boob jobs his girlfriends got !

Guys, remember this is not just a Busa owner wanna be! This is an Org member who has been here for a while. He lives not too far from me either. I would like to know his situation before I judge his asking price and motive for selling.
Just a few pennies of mine.
Bubba

:bowdown:

All apologies. You right. I'm sorry.
They may be real for all I know....
:rofl:

Again I keed I keed.
Understood.

Just bored and well I like short black biker shorts and well...:whistle:
in the gutter I went !

Last edited:
This got me thinking and yeah, I think we could all spend that much upgrading our Busas... Maybe not all in the same directions as this one, but I could definitely spend that much on performance mods... To each their own... I've even got a separate thread dedicated to Busas like this... :beerchug:

Re: Busa for sale........

Guys, remember this is not just a Busa owner wanna be! This is an Org member who has been here for a while. He lives not too far from me either. I would like to know his situation before I judge his asking price and motive for selling.
Just a few pennies of mine.

Bubba

good call. i would love to see this bike in real life. i would probably explode in my pants. bike looks great. :beerchug: asking price seems reasonable for someone with that kinda of dough to spend on a bike. but part of being custom is doing it yourself they way you want. but i guess thats why u get the bike for 20k not the 42k spent. i question how many people with 20k to blow are on craigslist. he should list the bike in dupont registry and other speciality places. it has to be almost impossible to sell a 42k bike with a free add

I had a nice turbo Busa and literally one day out riding last summer I decided to sell it and get something else. I sold it and bought a HD RoadGlide. People do sell Busa's to do/build something else.

Last edited:
Back