How do you set up quotes?

motogp08

Registered
I'm new to this... but how do you post like your favorite quotes that i have seen so many people do?

"I know, i sound like a royal newb."

Thanx for the help! It's kinda camoflauged in there!
lol
biggrin.gif

How do you do it in PM's?
rock.gif
box in the word quote and box in the word quote with a fwd slash in front of it.... around the text you want to quote.
If you want there name/date use box, quote then = name, date, time, end of box.. then after the comment put the word quote and a fwd slash, then the other half of your box...

<!--EDIT|ks-waterbug
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144234414 -->

No, i mean like the bottom of yours ks waterbug! The text that you have in blue at the bottom underneath the underline...  
rock.gif
how do you do that???

Also i wanted to know, i noticed you guys have a lot of different ratings. Such as, i am a "new recruit." How do i get a better rating. And how many more posts, "if that is what is required," do i need. I'm a newb on the message board thing!

Thanx!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|motogp08
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144284752 -->

Also i wanted to know, i noticed you guys have a lot of different ratings. Such as, i am a "new recruit." How do i get a better rating. And how many more posts, "if that is what is required," do i need. I'm a newb on the message board thing!

Thanx!
smile.gif
goes by the amount of posts you have or if you irritate a mod he/she will change it on you when you least expect it... just ask Yamahor about that!

Thanx!
smile.gif
You can make a donation to the site and get it changed by a mod
biggrin.gif

Thanx!
smile.gif
MotoGP 08 -
If I remember correctly, at 100 posts you'll become a rookie and at 300 posts you become a seasoned pilot; at 1K it's TOp Gun, etc...

Back