How did you meet your wife/girlfriend?

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
I'll go first.

I was on a work assignment for Coca-Cola in the Middle East and came to Boulder Colorado for a bicycle race. She was at the finish line taking numbers of the riders as they finish and I "accidentally" ran over her foot. Feeling real sorry for her, I bought her dinner that night. A few days later I went back to Saudi Arabia and she went home to Albuquerque. We started chatting by email, and phone, had a short vacation first in Albuquerque, then in England. My next assignment was China, but she twisted my arm and I ended up back in the USA, where we got married.

13 years later, we are getting old together. :laugh:

I met my woman in the drug store!

I was in line at the cashier behind her when she ask the cashier:
Do you have condoms
He says, yes
Do you have like different sizes
He says, yes
Do you have like extra large size
He says, yes would you like to buy some
She says, no but could I like stand around here until somebody does!

We have been together ever since! :argue:1

I met my woman in the drug store!

I was in line at the cashier behind her when she ask the cashier:
Do you have condoms
He says, yes
Do you have like different sizes
He says, yes
Do you have like extra large size
He says, yes would you like to buy some
She says, no but could I like stand around here until somebody does!

We have been together ever since! :argue:1

:rofl: What size did you end up buying? :laugh:

Mine fell out of the sky and landed at my feet - literally....

my first wife was through a friend....my second wife was through a friend....i am no longer "friends" with them.....lol

I met my first wife when she showed up to play on the girls softball team I was coaching for the McDonald's I worked at (teenage girls, I was 20, she was 17 when we met).

My second, and current wife and I met on-line at "Love@AOL.com" back in 1999 when internet dating was in it's infancy. We got married 6 months after we met and have been together ever since.

i met my wife at the local bowling alley....it was love at first site and we have been together since...

Met wife wife in college. She pulled out of a parallel parking space and nearly nailed me. I parked and went to class, as did she, but she was hoping not to see they guy she almost hit. But guess who ended up sitting right next to her in that class? Started dating, been married 10 years and together 12. :)

Met my wife at a photo shoot of my car. Started talking soon after and a year later we were married.

She wrote to me because she's still in prison.
She says all the other men in her life were jerks.
When she gets out we are going to use my inheritance on a business idea she has.
I'm so glad I've finally found true love.

cheers
ken

Mine fell out of the sky and landed at my feet - literally....

Hot Damn Hos, you are a God Fearing Man. You ask him to send you a naked woman and he sent you a beauty.

When I was 13 I prayed the Lord would show me a naked woman and he did. Next day I saw my grandma getting out of the shower. Scared me to death! :shocked:

Hot Damn Hos, you are a God Fearing Man. You ask him to send you a naked woman and he sent you a beauty.

When I was 13 I prayed the Lord would show me a naked woman and he did. Next day I saw my grandma getting out of the shower. Scared me to death! :shocked:

:rofl::rofl:

I'm still waiting to find out if the 2 XX size was able to fit?

Okay, so I was riding motorcycles with some friends, and there she was...on the back of another guy's bike. She tracked me down and started talking to me because she liked my bike better! And the kicker? both the ex, and my name is Devan..

I guess thats why she doesn't shout out the wrong name..

-D

Met Lynne When I used to take my mum to play bingo.
She was working in the diner.
Got talking and now we've been together for 16 years.

I was reluctant to click on this thread,
Thought it would be boring.
As I kept reading I realized
That most are amazing stories!

It was my first job after college. We were working in the same group of about 6 people, but not much was happening... until 2 years later, it suddenly clicked and we started dating. I vividly remember my first day at work when I saw her among others. And I vividly remember telling my parents in the middle of an unrelated conversation that, by the way, you better get ready for a wedding.

We married about half a year later. This year we will celebrate our 30th Anniversary.

Do you know that all your experiences were NOT coincidental?

I started riding many years after we got married, and my wife jokes that I misrepresented myself. She says she married a quite indoor kinda guy, not a crazy biker.

I saw my for the first time in my 8th grade health class and thought she was the prettiest female that I have seen at that point my life. We date late in HS, broke up, both got married to others but neither had any children. Fast forward 20 years my High School had our 20 year reunion that I didn't attend but she did. I saw pictures on facebook from that night and reached back out to her just as a friend. Low and behold a year later we got married this past October.

Back