How did you arrive at your Username ?

:thumbsup:

AVR5805%20Front.jpg

trek970 007.jpg

I bought the trek 970 back in 1992, and a denon avr-2700 with my first paycheck back in 1998. Currently saving up for the avr-5805. I have a feeling I'll be a few steps closer when I sell the Katana 750 this spring...

Last edited:
Well, mine was both from education and a joke. While inspecting Russian reactors under specific treaties that the US and Russia have agreed to...prior to us physically going into some of the radiation areas we have to don specific protective garb: our whites, gloves, booties and lepishtach (Russian for a cloth mask) and it was the mask that made us all look like we were going into surgery we would jokingly call to each other doctor...doctor?....doctor!....doctor... you get the picture and after all 8 of us got through we just carried the joke where ever we went.

When I finally got through with school and my dissertation and then started joining bike forums...the sites kept asking me for a name and all I could think of what how much fun we had laughing about "educated" people and the doctor routine...hence my name.

I am glad one person posted up their name: Aussiekeeper! I have been raising Aussies for almost 20 years and just new your name had to be related to these special creatures. A number of others that have posted are also giving some really cool insight into where they came from.

This is a great thread and I love the responses.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

When I played ball in high school they would call me Big Ez, duzit again when ever I made a play! Ezduzit

I got mine from my first WS6 Trans Am, It had a supercharger, thus the name Blownws6. I also love mustangs too, I got a 93 gt with a 347 stroker also, so take it ez on me ford guys...
HPIM2301.jpg

You can see the front of my stang in this pic. this the only I have on this computer
HPIM2614.jpg

I found one.
HPIM1931.jpg

Last edited:
Many decades ago when I was much younger I spent much of my youth with my grandparents. My grandfather always liked to ask me questions, more than the rest of my siblings. One day someone asked him why and his reply was that I was born with "an old man's eyes". He has passed away many years ago and this is one of the many fond memories I have of him....Rick.

I am a member of a number of forums, though I use a different name for each individual one, as I don't want to make it too easy for someone to connect the dots and identify who I am.

While pondering a name for this forum, I looked for something that would fit the spirit of the motorcycle we all love. Some here know what my screen name represents, but some don't.

F=MA is Sir Isaac Newton's second law of motion. Pretty smart guy who, while living in the 1600's, figured out a way to use relatively simple math to help explain the world around him.

A body experiencing a force "F" experiences an acceleration "A" related to F by F=MA, where "M" is the mass of the body.

It's a simple, elegant formula that predicts, and governs, the performance rush we experience when we twist the throttle. For me it's a way to pay homage to countless really smart people in history who paved the way for the technology we enjoy today.

I escaped from prison 4 yrs ago................ u can figure out the rest.

Is anyone taking this guy seriously??? Cant be to careful nowa days.:poke::poke:

As for my name, well dont let my avatar fool you. It just so happens that when I got the bike that it was Red, because I got the bike used and color was not a factor.
The name is actually derived from me bieng a natural Red Head. When I was growing up, Red is what I was called. when I got older, just added the "Man" to it.
O.K. so whats makes that so original you might ask? Well let's just say, that in the summertime I dont need a sun tan.:laugh:

I am a member of a number of forums, though I use a different name for each individual one, as I don't want to make it too easy for someone to connect the dots and identify who I am.

While pondering a name for this forum, I looked for something that would fit the spirit of the motorcycle we all love. Some here know what my screen name represents, but some don't.

F=MA is Sir Isaac Newton's second law of motion. Pretty smart guy who, while living in the 1600's, figured out a way to use relatively simple math to help explain the world around him.

A body experiencing a force "F" experiences an acceleration "A" related to F by F=MA, where "M" is the mass of the body.

It's a simple, elegant formula that predicts, and governs, the performance rush we experience when we twist the throttle. For me it's a way to pay homage to countless really smart people in history who paved the way for the technology we enjoy today.

My guess was way off, I thought your name was Mike Adams and you were a good friend. Friend=Mike Adams:laugh:

I ride a red bike.

...wait, that dont make sense, my bike is blue

Last edited:
Neat thread..... pacemaster has two meanings. One.. i have been a slot mechanic for over 33 years... the slot machine i worked on the most is called a pacemachine made though the 30's though the 70's.... i became a master of repair on those greasy machines.
Second ... a few years ago one of the top bike rags wrote an article about riding the Pace..just abit bit faster than traffic....hence Pacemaster....
Cappy and Uncle Steve can vouch for me on that... during the 09 Stampede..except when Raydog and I went nut's for abit.... hehehehehe

Back