how bout them pats!!!

I feel bad for them but NOBODY CAN TOUCH THE DOLPHINS RECORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bowdown.gif
thumb_up.gif
Not taking anything away from the Pats, but the Dolphins just DOMINATED EVERY GAME that year. The entire Team just had the Charisma AND Style that has never been achieved since
jump9.gif

Of course, I remember both the Year and the GAMES  
laugh.gif

No one likes you when your winning....

i guess we can all start liking the pats then?

scipione420, seriously what do you think about you coach leaving the field before the game was over and moss starting to cry about going to another team now?

One thing I noticed about the postgame...They kept showing Peyton Manning up in the box cheering about his brother's win. He never came down on the field - he just let his little brother celebrate with his team. Absolutely first rate class there - letting his brother enjoy the limelight without him intruding on it.

I didn't have a dog in this fight one way or another, it was kinda like watching girl on girl pron, it's ALL good.
thumb_up.gif
I thought the game was terrific, one of the best in years. I agree with WWJD that the commercials were a little weak, and I skipped halftime so yeah the wife and I really enjoyed the game.

Would have been happy no matter who won it. Glad that NY did because back in my Techmo-Bowl days I took the Giants to the Superbowl so they were a little bit of a sentimental favorite.
beerchug.gif

No one likes you when your winning....

scipione420, seriously what do you think about you coach leaving the field before the game was over and moss starting to cry about going to another team now?
What are you going to do stand there for 1 sec?? The game is ova. Atleast he went out and said good game to them..... Who cares about moss he isnt the whole team!!! How come hes a "jerk" in your eyes?? also no one said you had to like the pats who do you like Indy??
laugh.gif

I just think it's funny how Beliceck left before the game was officially over, cry me a river

Wish I had put some money down on the Giants for that game, whoever did, doesnt have to work for a while

Everyone left did they play the last 1 sec? Its not worth it the games was over.... People talk like the 1 sec would make a big difference makes me laugh......

Oh, and coach Blow'n'suck was a real turd.

--Wag--

Everyone left did they play the last 1 sec? Its not worth it the games was over.... People talk like the 1 sec would make a big difference makes me laugh......
yeah but if the giants had done it to the pats (if they could have managed to win) you would be the first to call them on it. thats my point. belijerk is just that a jerk. at least after all the spygate and 1000's of 1 word press conferences at least stay until the game is OFFICALLY over. i didnt see any other coaches runnin off the field before the game was over during the playoffs.

BTW when that idiot wins the superbowl u cant shut him up. running all over the field giddy as a schoolgirl. give me a break.

as far as my team, i like the chiefs so it doesnt matter to me. i was just glad those *itches got beat. the golden boy and the genius down in flames. got tired of hearing how unbeatable they are. i guess the giants didnt get the memo.

now i see the pats are being ? about taping the rams final walkthrough before that superbowl. surely the pats wouldnt do that.
ohsnap1.gif

i just wondered what a diehard pats fan thought no need to get offended cause youre team lost.

Not offended at all bud. The giants played a good game. Why wernt the giants charged with having to many people on the field then?
rock.gif
?? Today the NFL said that the time clock was wrong and that the game was over. They said the clock was off by 7 sec. Bill had a press confrence and he said he wasnt aware that there was 1 sec left on the clock he said he thought it was over. atleast he didnt go running off and not shake hands like a true coach sould do... The pats had a bad day. Brady was hurt, you never see him over throw people never.. I still give credit to the giants for a awesome D. They played there harts out to win. The pats had a great season tho they broke lots of records that wont be broken for a long time. They even set records in the sad game they played on sunday. I just hate any manning tho....
beerchug.gif

ONLY reason I wanted the Pats to win was because I'm so sick of Mercury Morris and the 72' Dolphin 17-0 BS.

Yep, in my eyes the pats are better then the 72 dolphins. Its alot harder in NFL now to go 18-1 .... Man i hate seeing that 1...

Back