how bout them pats!!!

saygbye

10 sec L
Donating Member
Registered
i just want to see what kind of excuses the pats fans come up with for losing to peytons little brother. they got exactly what sore winners deserve a good kick in the a**.  maybe seau & moss can go to winner next year. theres a new golden boy in the NFL. line up supermodels.   eli =    
deadhorse.gif
   brady

wow I have never seen so many people hate the patriots so much. It was a great game and the team that played better won, that can be any team on any Sunday.

wow I have never seen so many people hate the patriots so much. It was a great game and the team that played better won, that can be any team on any Sunday.
True, but the Pats haven't been considered just "any" team this year. Not by the media and not by their fans. They were deemed the team of destiny, the best team EVER, and who knows how many other bogus titles hae been placed upon them.

Personally, I don't hate them. I'm just a Dol-fan who want to keep the perfect season down here.

At least the Pats can lay claim to the best team to NOT win it all. Darn shame really ... to go 18 - 1 and wind up being the 2nd best team.

tsk-tsk

True, but the Pats haven't been considered just "any" team this year. Not by the media and not by their fans. They were deemed the team of destiny, the best team EVER, and who knows how many other bogus titles hae been placed upon them.

Personally, I don't hate them. I'm just a Dol-fan who want to keep the perfect season down here.

At least the Pats can lay claim to the best team to NOT win it all. Darn shame really ... to go 18 - 1 and wind up being the 2nd best team.

tsk-tsk
I do understand that and but that is what the media does, make a big deal out of everything. I enjoy the game it was one of the best bowls in a long time. I just think that people get upset cause the patriots wouldn't talk junk about the season or their play.
The Giants defense was incredible and they deserved to win.

That reminds me.

I'm not putting the guy down but I don't think Eli should have won MVP. The Giants defense held the best offense (or at least the highest scoring) ever to a mere 14 points. The defense won that game for the Giants.

The least amount of points NE has scored this season was 20. In other words, had any other team scored the 17 points NYG scored today, they would have lost.

I think the entire defense deserves the MVP award. Just change the "P" to stand for players.

That reminds me.

I'm not putting the guy down but I don't think Eli should have won MVP. The Giants defense held the best offense ever to a mere 14 points. The defense won that game for the Giants.

The least amount of points NE has scored this season was 20. In other words, had any other team scored the 17 points NYG scored today, they would have lost.

I think the entire defense deserves the MVP award. Just change the "P" to stand for players.
I said the same thing but understand why they gave it to him. He march down the field like his big brother would have and won the game, so they had to.

Manning's receivers made some circus catches in the clutch. Brady's offensive line was swiss cheese against the Giants D'.

Or you can blame the Pats offensive line for losing the game. Brady was getting shoved into the dirt almost every play. Just depends on how you want to look at it...

Or you can blame the Pats offensive line for losing the game.  Brady was getting shoved into the dirt almost every play.  Just depends on how you want to look at it...
The Pat just couldn't stop there defensive line for nothing today, I hate to say it but the Pats beat them selfs!

Or you can blame the Pats offensive line for losing the game.  Brady was getting shoved into the dirt almost every play.  Just depends on how you want to look at it...
The Pat just couldn't stop there defensive line for nothing today, I hate to say it but the Pats beat them selfs!
Well, I guess going for the touchdown on 4th and 13 while in fieldgoal range (ball on NYG's 32) indeed didn't help.

That decision quite possibly costed them the 3 points they lost by.

i think people just get tired of hearing about how "great" or unbeatable a team is after if gets jammed down your throat week after week. tired of hearing how bilijerk is a genius. brady is the next montana. (only problem is joe never lost a superbowl) you cant score on thier defense. thier offense is unstoppable. on and on. and unless its your team dynastys suck.
so the golden boy can have his passing records and they can be the new colts.
btw where is berman i had to listen to his dumba** all season and now that his "chosen" team got whooped he is nowhere to be seen.

the manning curse has struck again.
never have liked to listen to berman,hes more annoying than one of those little bugs flying around your ear.

So I guess the patent on 19-0 won't be any good for the Pats now?

I feel bad for them but NOBODY CAN TOUCH THE DOLPHINS RECORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bowdown.gif

Love 'em or hate 'em, the Pats were simply outplayed, top to bottom, inside out and backwards.

Brady was on his back more often than a two-dollar back alley prostitute.

--Wag--

I'm of coarse a Colt's Fan and have been for 15 yrs. So I at least wanted Eli to win.

BUT, I love to see cheaters loose! And in My Humble Opinion Bill Belichek is a jerk
deadhorse.gif

Back