How about some Music?

I played Drums for the longest time in Rock bands in the 80's... This is a great idea...Just wish I was going!
beerchug.gif

Ahhh, Rush and Van Halen

99 Gibson Les Paul Classic, the hot pickups SCREAM with the pinch harmonics.

LesPaul750.jpg

wow Robot, that is nice...

SamBusa is going to give me nightmares with that pic.... movie creeped me out

Spent way too much $$ this year already on my Busa and buying the new bike, new dainese suit, 3 paid track days...pazzo levers,...ect..I'm drained!
beerchug.gif

Well I made a phone call or two up there about live music etc....

I think Ms Reba wet her pants...

She was like all "Wow that would be great!!! Please do!!, the entire hotel is "HiBusa" and you guys wont bother a soul up here!"

Sooooo we are good on that front..

Well I made a phone call or two up there about live music etc....

I think Ms Reba wet her pants...  

She was like all "Wow that would be great!!!  Please do!!, the entire hotel is "HiBusa" and you guys wont bother a soul up here!"  

Sooooo   we are good on that front..
Randy, I think this would be real fun! I think we have enough players to put together several different bands. If we could get a list of the players, what type of music they play and what instrument, we could get some groups together, and they could communicate with each other and put a song list together of three or four songs for each band. That way they could practice the songs before leaving for the bash, and be ready to play them when they got there. We could have a battle of the "Busa Bands"
laugh.gif

I was hoping we could come up with one
laugh.gif
I think maybe some sponsor action could liven this up....

I would put $20 into the "live entertainment" kitty... (do all this on Saturday night)

Man...I'm licking my chops just reading about this!! WTF, I wanna go!
beerchug.gif
Whatever ya do...put someone in charge of some good video footage, so I can play it over and over while kicking myself in the ass!!!

Man...I'm licking my chops just reading about this!! WTF, I wanna go!
beerchug.gif
Whatever ya do...put someone in charge of some good video footage, so I can play it over and over while kicking myself in the ass!!!
I can give you a spot to sleep... now you just gotta get out there...

Ok we got a green light to make some racket, now we need the rest of the formula..

We could bust out and hire in some local talent but sure seems like with all the talent here, we can do this..

You just need to commit to a bit of showmanship on Saturday night...

Musicians will get all the beer they can drink for free... I have a "beer" sponsor

If we get enough for the "Busa battle of the bands" I bet we can get some real prizes going too...

Back