hotbody windscreen

hadies

Registered
i will never buy a hotbody wind screen agin i dont know if i got a bad one or what but i spent 2 hours trying to get it to fit here are some pics of the gaps :banghead::banghead::banghead:

IMG144.jpg

IMG145.jpg

IMG148.jpg

IMG149.jpg

IMG147.jpg

IMG146.jpg

It looks like the optics are good quality on yours, even though the fit is bad. I have two screens from them that have absolutely horrible optics - bad sections and what look like runs or something in the screens! I will never buy anything else from them either.

Yeah, that's pretty bad. I'd call and ask to return it and get my money back. If they don't, ship it back, and call your card company to charge it back. After all, it obviously does not fit the bike they advertised it for.

That does look terrible. You should send that back.

I have one for the Gen-I, and it slid right on & fits like a glove. The swap took minutes.

DSC03008_pashnitbusa_900b.jpg

DSC03027_900_HB_windscreen.jpg

DSC03030_900_HB_windscreen.jpg

Dsc03065.jpg

DSC03008_pashnitbusa_900b.jpg

Dsc03065.jpg

DSC03027_900_HB_windscreen.jpg

DSC03030_900_HB_windscreen.jpg

Bummer, sorry for the headache! Not that it does you any good but from most reviews of their products I have read, nothing positive was said.
Return it for a full refund and do some comparative shopping.
Puig DB lt. smoke got my vote.

Bummer, sorry for the headache! Not that it does you any good but from most reviews of their products I have read, nothing positive was said.
Return it for a full refund and do some comparative shopping.
Puig DB lt. smoke got my vote.

+1 on the puig DB

holly crap, that is horrible! I had the same issues with a sportech, hard to beat the fit of the stocker

I check the partnumber it was for an 08-11 there giving me a puig db at the same price i told them i didnt want another hotbody once i showed them the pics they were all over it :thumbsup:

Back