Hotbodies windscreen install...goes wrong!!!!!!!

My puig screen was a pain to install also. Feels as if the screen will give or something on the bike.

Jeff,
Nothing against the Puig but I am partial to Zero Gravity (have the DB light smoke on my 09, had it on my old 08) particularly because you can get it for less than $50 from their outlet store.

Jeff,
Nothing against the Puig but I am partial to Zero Gravity (have the DB light smoke on my 09, had it on my old 08) particularly because you can get it for less than $50 from their outlet store.

Also had the Zero Gravity DB on my '03,may get another if i try the Krylon Fusion paint on my stock screen tomorrow and don't like it.:thumbsup:

Suzuki used to make an "OEM" double-bubble that I bought for my '05, and it fits nice and provides a noticeable difference when riding. I looked on Suzuki's website, but it seems they don't make it any more?

Gave the stock screen 3 coats(on the inside:laugh:)and installed it a few minutes ago,looks great and the fit is perfect.:thumbsup:

(and pitched that no fittin' Hotbodies POS:laugh:)

newbike061.jpg

newbike065.jpg

newbike064.jpg

newbike066.jpg

no problem. just messin'. could have saved you some $$ tho.

"say you care with krylon"

no problem. just messin'. could have saved you some $$ tho.

"say you care with krylon"

...and i couldn't even find the Krylon Fusion.:laugh:Went to Home Depot @ 7:00AM,they sent me to Lowes,Lowes said to try WalMart...so i said screw all that and got a can of Valspar satin black.:laugh:Seemed to work ok,though one thing i do notice now are all the fine scratches on the front of the screen(and on a black bike in general,shows everything so i keep a bottle of Mothers Scratch Remover on hand and am constantly touchin' things up:laugh:).

Back