Hotbodies Megaphone finally installed

busa_soldier

Registered
Finally got my Megaphone exhaust from Hotbodies Racing installed. These things sound so sick really cleans up the bike. Not really sure if its from the lost weight over the stock cans or not but now when i twist the throttle............WHOA big noticeable difference. Now just need to do that marble mod to get rid of that popping under deacceleration and im good. well other than waking up the neighbors.:thumbsup:

here's pics
[
IMG00109-20090808-1147.jpg

IMG00110-20090808-1147.jpg

IMG00109-20090808-1147.jpg

IMG00110-20090808-1147.jpg

I went with the Voodoo Exhaust. Sounds awesome. I haven't heard the Hotbodies Exhaust, but I am sure that there isn't much difference. I will post pics when I get home.

Looks nice i havent heard them myself. I currently thinking of changing mine. They have become so loud. No one likes to ride behind me because they can't hear anything. I have been looking at the dapinicci pipes.

Looks nice i havent heard them myself. I currently thinking of changing mine. They have become so loud. No one likes to ride behind me because they can't hear anything. I have been looking at the dapinicci pipes.

its a busa nobody likes rideing behind it lol:laugh:

I somewhat agree. I'm running a baffled shorty tip, but on a Yosh 4-1 header. Just got my ECU flashed with a custom map and...Whoa!! Plus I have the sound I want. Loud pipes are just as much of a safety precaution as it is searching for weight loss or hp. Just my 2 cents.

I did my install for the hotbodies megaphone as well. Don't love the tips, but they are a good temporary fix till I get a Brocks. I didn't do the kickstand shim and just figured it'll leave a little dent on the right side tip. :dunno: oh well

Look good man, :bowdown:

I used to have them also,

FWIW you might wanna turn them down a tad.

It'll look a bit better.

That silver looks so sharp, I didn't even notice the pipe! I really like my Yosh dual carbons, but I have to say they look great on your Busa :thumbsup:

I'm looking at the Tsukigi Cannon and the Hotbodies. Probably go with HB's since they're alot cheaper, real clean, and sound pretty good. Wondering what the "hidden" costs are; PC, Mapping, etc... Other than the slip-0ns what else can I expect to pull out of my wallet? Thanks!!!!!

Back