Hot Busa Babe Bash 2008

Busa Jules

Little blue pill, M.Ed.
Donating Member
Registered
Well, okay not all the hot busa babes... but me and Purple are meeting up at the Florabama on Februaury 16th. Anybody else is welcome!! I know we've got some southern Alabama folks on here as well as Southern Mississippi and Northern Florida. Weather should be great and I look forward to seeing y'all there!

Woo Hoo Florabama! If nothing else is going on I'll get my hubby to haul me down thar! LOL.

On my last trip to Florabama I was accompanied by these HOT guys!
thumb_up.gif

Left - Right
Patrick (Don's son), Don (Rayabusa and some #'s), Randy (YH2K), Tim (georgiabusa_05)

pic_24.jpeg

Sounds good, what time?

Maybe we can hook up with you in Daphne AL and ride down there with yas - can show you the scenic route!

Woo Hoo Florabama! If nothing else is going on I'll get my hubby to haul me down thar! LOL.

thumb_up.gif

Left - Right
Patrick (Don's son), Don (Rayabusa and some #'s), Randy (YH2K), Tim (georgiabusa_05)
Come on girl!!! We are actually trailering the bikes (yes Trailer queens) to about Foley and then riding down to the the beach.

I know we've got more in this area... Heck TODAY'S feels like short weather.. I might just take the bike out in this 73 degree blue sky weather!!

Okay how is it that we have goptten 102 lookees but only 7 posts and I think 4 of those have been from ME
rock.gif

What were you looking for... hot nekkid chics? Sorry buster(s) you have come to the wrong place!!

Come on.... were are all of our fellow redneck Hay-bus drivers?

I'll admit, I'm one of the "lookees"... Dreaming, wishing and hoping I could be there but just not possible - it's a long haul from DE. Y'all have fun and don't forget lots of pics!

Okay how is it that we have goptten 102 lookees but only 7 posts and I think 4 of those have been from ME
rock.gif

What were you looking for... hot nekkid chics? Sorry buster(s) you have come to the wrong place!!

Come on.... were are all of our fellow redneck Hay-bus drivers?
With a title that includes Busa and Babe, what did ya expect?

I'm still working on "Southern Alabama" isn't that redundant?
laugh.gif

Actually my wife is from TN and after we got married she got me a book on southern terms so I could understand her parents
laugh.gif
Now I understand things like "play purdy, yonder, a piece, and arsh potatoes (Irish potatoes).
sadnews.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Actually my wife is from TN and after we got married she got me a book on southern terms so I could understand her parents
laugh.gif
Now I understand things like "play purdy, yonder, a piece, and arsh potatoes (Irish potatoes).
sadnews.gif
We actually call it LA (Lower Alabama)...Forgive Busa Jules....she is from Mississippi
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

I'll admit, I'm one of the "lookees"... Dreaming, wishing and hoping I could be there but just not possible - it's a long haul from DE. Y'all have fun and don't forget lots of pics!
With all the Busa babes................ I wish I could be there ................ I'm off work .............. maybe
rock.gif

thumb_up.gif

Left - Right
Does Randy always have that pose?

SUPERMAN_pose.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sadnews.gif
We actually call it LA (Lower Alabama)...Forgive Busa Jules....she is from Mississippi
tounge.gif
Ahah, gotcha. My book says it's Miss sippi. Ya'll have too many letters in there.
Ya'll come back hyuh
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sadnews.gif
tounge.gif
True true.... you caught me there... Lower Alabama (L.A.)

I guess we call it South Mississippi... not really southern.

It's that little bit of Yankee in me peeking through.

With 200 some odd hits I hope to see lots of y'all!

laugh.gif

Back