Hooken is down

Several broken ribs and they think he may have a punctured lung. He was moved to asheville tonight around 10:30. I will know more tomorrow.

Low sided into a guard rail in a left Hander a couple miles past rainbow falls on 28 near Fontana.

Prayer for complete recovery , heal up brother and soon:please:

No need for the extra "be careful at the Dragon" banterings, Hook's been going there LONGER than most of us I think probably part of the OG 6! He knows how to ride it..

Goes to show what can happen to anyone...

Very Sorry to hear, Hope for a Speedy recovery Hooken, Everybody that is coming to the Bash, PLEASE take it easy, the roads are difficult and Don't want anymore injuries for the rest of the Bash.

What's Hooken's last name and I'll go over to the hospital and check on him? Isnt his first name "kevin"?
We'll be praying for him and let me know if he needs anything. I'm 15 minutes away from the Hospital.
Dk

What's Hooken's last name and I'll go over to the hospital and check on him? Isnt his first name "kevin"?
We'll be praying for him and let me know if he needs anything. I'm 15 minutes away from the Hospital.
Dk

Nice of you for doing that :thumbsup:

:gotpm:

Back