Home made fork covers...

cool.gif

I like them! Good work! Do they give you the ability to adjust the preload on the fly??

Very nice look but you need to reload quickly. I couldn't help to notice they are expended cartrides. The primer has been struck. Hard to tell what shell you used, I'm thinking for the size maybe a .38 ?

The lad has skills......................... really like the look of them...
cool.gif

Boricua,
Bike looks bada$$..... Mine will someday look like that. I was thinking of a set of carbon RS3 slip-ons... but after looking at your bike it's got me wanting those... Sweet bike...

Good looking work. Do they double as a speed-loader, then you could reload on the fly. That would be great some days.

To Sloto200... No guy, there just covers. And by the way thanks to all of you for nice comments. As per the shells I also do them with the primer intact, I have them done on the fork nut cover and the tank. I'll see if I can attach a few picks... They are 9mm but I've done them in 40mm, .357, 10mm and .45.

Ruben... Pa' lante Hermano. I was in Desert Shield, Desert Storm and Desert Farewell 1990-1991, I know what you guys are going through we are proud of you guys. Hope you get home soon. Ride Free....

fork_covers_002.jpg

Back