Home made fork covers...

SilentStrike

Registered
I've just made these covers... just to give it a try and see how they looked. I yhink they look OK. Let me know your honest opinions guys... Thank's.

fork_covers_001.jpg

Even though I don't personally like the bullet thing for my Busa, I can respect the work you put into these and how good they look on your Busa. Nice work!
cool.gif

Yup,I think they look great,I to not into the bullet thing either,but looks great!
what kind of tree is that?

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154643162 -->

About the tree , I can't recall the company at this moment but i got it from a local bike shop here in PR about 1 1/2 years ago, the owner is a friend of mine. I'll get the name and post it to you.

you made those
rock.gif

How about one deep enough to cover the entire fork sticking out of the triple tree?

and how much?

Well, I thought that just covering the top portion of the fork would give me a good flow/combination with the casings since the rest of the fork tube is gold colored anyway... but it's a good idea and i'll give it a try to see how it looks. Thanks.

Good lookin' work, not into the bullet thing myself either, but if I was I'd be wanting some.

Back