Home from the Fall Bash

Not much posted about the goings-on (could be a good thing), but glad folks are making it home safely.

We had a few incidents, the only injuries WhiteLe broke his clavicle and Omar hurt is already injured leg :(

Manny, a young man that came with MCMUSTANG, had a pretty spectacular wipeout in the photo corner but thanks to gear he walked and was riding again before the end of the day.

I made it back to my parking lot as well. Sore as hell from the serious riding that a few of us did yesterday.

We had a few incidents, the only injuries WhiteLe broke his clavicle and Omar hurt is already injured leg :(

Manny, a young man that came with MCMUSTANG, had a pretty spectacular wipeout in the photo corner but thanks to gear he walked and was riding again before the end of the day.

Sorry to hear it! Hope Omar is okay!

It is always a pleasure to hang out with you Don. I hope to do alot more of it in the future. :agree:

Glad you're home safely. Thank you so much for the fabulous ride to Bridal Veil Falls - especially for "taking it easy" for those not used to the spectacular roads in your back yard.

:thumbsup:Don, you were a great tour guide for the ride I took with you. It was great to finally meet you.

Glad you're home safely. Thank you so much for the fabulous ride to Bridal Veil Falls - especially for "taking it easy" for those not used to the spectacular roads in your back yard.

You're certainly welcome. I'm so glad you and Dan were able to go with me.

Showing new people around gives me great pleasure.

I hope you got a little understanding of why the Dragon is one of my least favorite roads in the area.

Here is a photo from a previous trip, I'm waiting for someone to post up pictures from Saturday :)

If anyone is interested in a return trip in the spring I would certainly be happy to play tour guide again :)

p1040384.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back