Holy "Iron Butt" Batman!

ibified

Registered
Ran into a guy tonight with a new '07 GSXR1000. I looked it over and saw he had 706 miles on it. I asked him when he got it. His answer was "about 2:30 this afternoon" 700 miles in 9 1/2 hrs. THAT'S impressive!

And yes, it had 0 miles on it when he got it.

SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif
now that's impressive
super.gif

SHOCKED.gif

When I got my first sport bike the 04 R1, I put 500 miles on it Day one.
smile.gif
Had 650 on it by day two. I had this huge knot in my shoulder and on day three while riding down the highway it really started to burn so bad i could hardly move my head and then it felt like something ruptured in my shoulder. Almost felt like someone just dumped warm water down my back. I had to pull over to see if I was bleeding it was so bad.

To this day, I always get a knot in my right shoulder after long highway rides.

geez...he had to average about 74mph over those 9.5 hours...thats covering some serious distance in a day!

I was sitting at the bar last night and saw an 07 orange and black gsxr 1k go past. A buddy of mine said hey that looked like your bike! I told him what it was and got to wondering if it is the same color of orange as my bike? Regardless I really like that Orange and black color scheme! Alas the ergos don't work for me, maybe they will give the 08 Hayabusa a scheme similar to this as part of the bold new graphics.
laugh.gif

Back