Hmmm What do you think??

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, ive been thinking. I think its time to move on, i think im tired of my bike, and bored with it!

So here is what is on my mind,
Im looking for a Gen2 to build up!
So here is my thoughts.

Keep my front suspension and brakes, and the wheels, and put the stock suspension and brake back on the bike!
Im looking to try to get $8000 for the bike with the stock suspension and brakes.

So some one would be buying a 1397 bigbore bike, HID's, switchbacks, paint work, Usb Powercommander, Top Gun Undertail, Libertek Led tail lights, and much more!

So tell me what you think???

Yes the 04, here are some of the older pics, when the bike had CZ wheels!

Busa 001 (Small).jpg

Busa 002 (Small).jpg

Busa 004 (Small).jpg

I would try to sell it with the front suspension.
Do you have complete aftermarket forks or what. If they're just revalved I wouldn't mess with transplanting them. I don't think the gen 2 calipers will work if that's so rotors may need be and then front wheel and etc. At least look into it.
Your gonna have a lot of frustration trying to sell that bike. A lot of lowballers and etc. Sweet ride and good luck.
Posted via Mobile Device

I would try to sell it with the front suspension.
Do you have complete aftermarket forks or what. If they're just revalved I wouldn't mess with transplanting them. I don't think the gen 2 calipers will work if that's so rotors may need be and then front wheel and etc. At least look into it.
Your gonna have a lot of frustration trying to sell that bike. A lot of lowballers and etc. Sweet ride and good luck.
Posted via Mobile Device
Im keeping the Ohlins forks and all the Brembo stuff!

Im keeping the Ohlins forks and all the Brembo stuff!

Ohhh I see. Didn't know all that was on there. Then yea I'd keep it or offer at a high near gen2 replacement price with the bike.
Posted via Mobile Device

I would only sell as a complete package there is so many out there like yours stock minus paint..I would say it will take the right buyer for the paint as you can get a gen2 for $8k in this market with same stuff if you look in right place.You will lose $$ in a few things on your bike but gain in other places so it will become a wash in the end..Good Luck.

I would only sell as a complete package there is so many out there like yours stock minus paint..I would say it will take the right buyer for the paint as you can get a gen2 for $8k in this market with same stuff if you look in right place.You will lose $$ in a few things on your bike but gain in other places so it will become a wash in the end..Good Luck.

I know im thinking high, at $8k, but one could hope! LOL

Take it to vegas and sell it to that pawn shop on pawns stars. Lols
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree with Daniel, That paint is going to take the right buyer.

To some it will make the bike worth more, To others its just paint, The big bore kit is going to help, But it is an 04 and the 08s are getting cheaper every day. $8000.00 might be a little steep.

I agree with Daniel, That paint is going to take the right buyer.

To some it will make the bike worth more, To others its just paint, The big bore kit is going to help, But it is an 04 and the 08s are getting cheaper every day. $8000.00 might be a little steep.

8k would be nice, but if i had the wright person show up, it can go lower!

Wow!! That bike is BEAUTIFUL!! A little loud for my taste but I could sit and stare at that bike for a good hour!!:thumbsup:

Those rims set the whole bike off!! I think it's very tasteful!! I've always wanted a female dragon on mine. :cheerleader::cheerleader: That scheme would make a pretty kick butt tattoo too. :whistle:

hmmm so whats in store for the Gen2? and what on earth are you going to do with those lousy Ohlins fronts? You know they are old and dusty and under-used....

In fact I bet the oil in them suckers is probably like "aged"....

(front lights came off bike yesterday, will get them off to you ) :)

Back