Hmm no rain and perfect weather..

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Well we knocked off about 300M today with absolute perfect weather.. mid 70's no rain but a few wet roads... Dragon/ 2 passes Parkway/ 2 passes, Cherahola 2 passes, Hell bender 2 passes... no incidents and pure fun.. to all those not here? sux to be you.... we did get a few pics (Steve and Ward will post them)...

Well I got some beers that need evaluated for coldness and flavor (and they were free no less, MAN LAW: you leave cooler outside your room? the contents are public right? :whistle: )

See you tomorrow..... maybe about 3 a.m. maybe...thinking about leaving now....will anyone be awake?

Congrats on the weather ! Forecast looks slightly better too. Y'all be safe !

all from Steves camera

IMG_2604.jpg

IMG_2603.jpg

IMG_2595.jpg

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

IMG_2626.jpg

IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2631.jpg

Last edited:
NICE! glad you guys had good weather today. I am off tomorrow and its killing me that Im not going tomorrow, but haft to take care of things around the house before I come up Thursday morning. Have fun tomorrow. :)

Good stuff:thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing
You guys and gals ride safe on that Dragon, please.
Bubba

Last edited:
See you tomorrow..... maybe about 3 a.m. maybe...thinking about leaving now....will anyone be awake?

We are stopping in Bristol for the night otherwise we'd be rolling in at 2am. Should be between 9-10am.

Looks fun guys! I will be passing you guys in the morning but headed back down from asheville thursday morning.

It will be the one with sparks flying off the foot pegs, if there is anything left to spark! :D
yea.. just call him Sparky... :laugh:

WE are really missing out friend today too.... was really tough at times today running these roads that were introduced to us by Don... Kept pulling through the Phillips expecting to see that white trailer parked there... :(

Save some of that good weather for when the rest of us get there. I am leaving around 8am tomorrow, you will know when i am close because it will start raining..always works that way.

NIce pics guys! :thumbsup:

Glad you're having fun! :thumbsup:
Got out here for 4 hours today myself.
33 degrees Celcius ( 90 F ) and sunny.
Almost too hot.
Enjoy those beers!

Randy, I didn't like you before - now I h8 you! Just kidding brother - great pics and:
1. You have correctly quoted man law.
2. Any reason for 2wheel Inn?
3. What kind of rear stand is that? Is it collapsable?

Keep your eyes on the road...
Oh, and who's got skype? Manny and I are looking to live vicariously through you guys... we have been looking at pics of his wreck all month to get ready for this! :laugh: :rofl:
Shawn

Back