Hmf exhaust

and

DSCN0293.JPG

If you decide to part the system out, there would be a bidding war on just the headers.

Several people are 'looking' for dual system headers to convert to other bolt ons.

<!--EDIT|thebbbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142527152 -->

seatec, I think maybe an sos pad but I dont want to try and scratch the pipes. Damn these large feet of mine damn them! But the ladies like them though......

No, I don't sorry. I only said that because there have been a lot of threads lately of people expressing interest in dual full systems. I am interested in getting some headers and adding my pipes to make a complete system, but timing is everything. I don't really know what a fair price to pay would be for such an experiment.

and he's gonna sell them to me.........:laugh:
laugh.gif
........relax.....just kidding. But if he does, I've got a Full Hindle that I'll be selling.

actually sled if I do sell them I have to give Seatec first crack at them. If he doesnt come up with the $ then you would be next. But Im still thinking.

your thinking you want to sell sled the HMF's........your feeling sleepy............you want to sell sled your HMF's......your feeling sleepier..........Yes.....Sled needs the exhaust...........

Sled, if you really want them then take them because i really really want a set of Carbon fibers

<!--EDIT|seatec
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142536089 -->

Sled, if you really want them then take them because i really really want a set of Carbon fibers
your call buddy. I'm not gonna take anything away from ya. FYI though...we DO have another member here that has a Carbon HMF that he was selling. Not sure if he has sold them yet or not.......but itsw MidnightbusainSD.

Sled

so does that mean Seatec that you dont want them now if they are available? Im trying to see how much the system that I want is, waiting for my shop to call me back.

Back