HID Light

2much4u

Registered
I went to the xenonking web page and was looking at the McCulloch,I want a set for the busa, what set should I use 3000k, 5000k, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k or 12000k for the high and low.
thanks

1 newbie to another- this is a can of worms. Do a search on here for HID threads. You'll have to decide for yourself what you want (I got the 6K). The high will be a bear and require some mods of the headlight assembly. Spend some time looking here, lotta info about HID. Good luck and it is one the the best mods you can do.
smile.gif

5000K is the purest white; 6000K has a slight blue tint, much like you've seen on new sports cars. Anything above that gets bluer + bluer, 4000K and below takes on a warmer tint.

All of 'em are gonna be super-bright, but for optimal visibility, 5000K or 6000K is the ticket.

1 newbie to another- this is a can of worms.  Do a search on here for HID threads.  You'll have to decide for yourself what you want (I got the 6K).  The high will be a bear and require some mods of the headlight assembly.  Spend some time looking here, lotta info about HID.  Good luck and it is one the the best mods you can do.  
smile.gif
hbr-06busa

Thanks I will do the search just wanted to get so input. Di you do the high beam and if so how hard was the mod.
thanks

you can do the high-beam, but the lens-assembly that the Busa headlight cover has for the high-beam actually works against the directness of the HID light due to it's particular characteristics.

Installation's not hard - Check out the mod forum; there's a good walk-thru there. (The hardest past is getting the front cowling off carefully)

I did the low beam 6k and going to install Icemans yellow high beam bulb. Also wired in a switch and relay. looks and works great.

Back