HID Kit other than DDM?

Big Moe

Registered
Whats going on Fam? Is there anyone out there that is using an HID kit other than the DDM kit? If so what brand, where'd you buy it and how is the kit working out for you? Thanks in advance!!

Chris

Got mine from eBay. Xentec kit with a full replacement guarantee if the bulb burns out.

got these also, ballist burnt out in about three months. put the other one in no problem fo six months... told the guy and he sent me a new ballist @ no charge. Also orderd a kit for my wifes car and he sent me two kits, I told him and he told me to keep it. Either its great service or crappy product.

im using the Xentec also, installed them yesterday. we will see how good they are, and the plugs were a pain i thought, werent a great fit, but i made it work, otherwise so far i like them

DDM 55w in the car 9007 high/low bulbs. DDM 35w in both low beam and projector on bike.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298103132.280827.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1298103132.280827.jpg

Why not go with ddm Moe ?

I went to the DDM website to actually purchase from them but I kept getting turned around? Call me crazy but their site is not helpful at all! I went there and clicked on "Motorcyle HID Kits" and then it took me to only one option "DDM D1S/R HID Kit". Well, if you click on that the kit is $157 and the drop down doesnt even have the bulb types for a GEN I or II?! So I just ended going with a Star Rotors slim kit H7/9005, 5000K. It should be here early next week!

That looks cool too! What wattage did they send you because it doesnt say on the webpage?

I went w/ 6K on headlamp and 10K on hibeam. The webpage "had" an option to select mixed bulb wattages and the type of bike its going on. I would shoot him off an email before ordering to specify the bike and wattages you will require.
I'm going on my 4th season without ANY issues once so ever out of this kit.

HID.jpg

hiHID.jpg

I went to the DDM website to actually purchase from them but I kept getting turned around? Call me crazy but their site is not helpful at all! I went there and clicked on "Motorcyle HID Kits" and then it took me to only one option "DDM D1S/R HID Kit". Well, if you click on that the kit is $157 and the drop down doesnt even have the bulb types for a GEN I or II?! So I just ended going with a Star Rotors slim kit H7/9005, 5000K. It should be here early next week!

All of their motorcycle kits were out of stock for quite some time. I was having the same problem. They have them back in stock now. My set is on the way.

Back