Hey everyone michelle got promoted

Man.. what a bunch of kiss a$$'s I have toiled.. I have deleted threads. I have deleted posts. I have executed my position without prejiduce...

and what happens? rubbah and Michelle come along.. both drop to their knees... one grabs one cheek.. the other grabs the other cheek and they start kissing!!!

Sheeeesh

ahhh congrats to you both (hangs head low and kicks the ground)
down.gif

Man.. what a bunch of kiss a$$'s  I have toiled.. I have deleted threads. I have deleted posts. I have executed my position without prejiduce...

and what happens? rubbah and Michelle come along.. both drop to their knees... one grabs one cheek.. the other grabs the other cheek and they start kissing!!!

Sheeeesh

down.gif
I sense some jealousy........
laugh.gif

Man.. what a bunch of kiss a$$'s  I have toiled.. I have deleted threads. I have deleted posts. I have executed my position without prejiduce...

Sheeeesh

down.gif
I sense some jealousy........
laugh.gif
POSTHO !!!<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span>

Congrats to all.... but who is gonna moderate the moderaters?
rock.gif
?

lets see, what shall I do first. Ban Yamahor.... or ban Yamahor...

for life

ha ha a h a ahaha

AzH_20new.gif

Michelle if I had a new mustang I would sell it and spend the money.. Oh wait I meant if I had an extra mustang I would give it to you...
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Aww shucks cap...you go ahead and keep it...it's the thought that counts...

(you, umm, didn't offer anything to Rub did ya?)

tounge.gif

I offered the mustang to Andy first but he said he was more of a chevy man
rock.gif

Oooops ..Nearly forgot the poor lad who lost his brain...

Super Dooper... Classic..
biggrin.gif

Back