Hey - dadofthree!

I don't see the warning sticker on the gas tank
wow.gif

The "crazy man" wins!!! Now DO3 will be bummed - he busted my butt awfully bad at the Bash about my stickers...

Blonde - you get an "A" for effort, you were close but Rayabusa was more specific....

*hello.... dadofthree... anyone home?...*

DO3 is busy replacing his warning stickers to see if you'll notice...
laugh.gif

(LCB @ Aug. 09 2007,10:56) The "crazy man" wins!!!   Now DO3 will be bummed - he busted my butt awfully bad at the Bash about my stickers...

Blonde - you get an "A" for effort, you were close but Rayabusa was more specific....

I almost said "warning label"
crazy.gif
........That will teach me to leave out the details!

(LCB @ Aug. 08 2007,20:53) ....you may have to look real close....
Reflectors still present, for safety of course, got to think about being around for those babies, but

That dayum ladder sticker on the tank is gone
SHOCKED.gif
poke.gif

Is the bra new, be right back, referring to stalking library for Bash pic
tounge.gif

(dadofthree @ Aug. 09 2007,11:38)
Reflectors still present,   for safety of course,  got to think about being around for those babies, but

SHOCKED.gif

poke.gif

Is the bra new,     be right back,    referring to stalking library for Bash pic  
tounge.gif
Stock pic? isn't that cheating? I guessed from memory.

(LCB @ Aug. 09 2007,13:56) The "crazy man" wins!!! Now DO3 will be bummed - he busted my butt awfully bad at the Bash about my stickers...

It looks better in my opinion, but everything said or written was in fun, and I know that you decided you didn't want those or that sticker any longer and that I get no credit for the removal, and I'm still going to refer to you when I jump on
newbie.gif

ices_rofl.gif

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Aug. 09 2007,14:32)
(LCB @ Aug. 09 2007,10:56) The "crazy man" wins!!! Now DO3 will be bummed - he busted my butt awfully bad at the Bash about my stickers...

I almost said "warning label"
crazy.gif
........That will teach me to leave out the details!
What............................ yeah, I almost said ......... geez
laugh.gif

(BlondeOnaBusa @ Aug. 09 2007,14:44)
(dadofthree @ Aug. 09 2007,11:38)
Reflectors still present, for safety of course, got to think about being around for those babies, but

SHOCKED.gif
poke.gif

Is the bra new, be right back, referring to stalking library for Bash pic
tounge.gif
Stock pic? isn't that cheating? I guessed from memory.
Don't make me pull out my favorite Bash pic of Dawn.
wink.gif

Now you're hooked! One mod lends itself to another and so forth and so on to infinity!

Jet Li, thanks for responding i know how busy it must be in Hollywood and all, anyway.....................

I can see a BDE Megaphone in the future. For weight reduction and safety of course. That sweet sound will notify other motorist of her presents and skeer Bambi back into the woods.

Just funnin' with you "dad"... the darn thing got so dirty around the edges, it had to come off *insert OCD emoticon here - if there was one*

However - everything else is still the way it came home from the dealer... so all you Mod-O-Maniacs can go back to DEFCON 5.... you guys crack me up.

I figured it was starting to fade or something of that nature. I dayum well knew I had nothing to do with it.

Doing an all call on sat phones now, so they'll exit bunkers
laugh.gif

Sorry - it was kind of an inside joke for a few of us at the spring Bash... See what happens when you don't show up?...

(VaBusa @ Aug. 09 2007,10:05) WHAT IS THIS?!  Now what if some huge movie studio needs a completely stock '06 LE?!  Who will they turn to LCB?!

biggrin.gif
 I knew the time would come...best update your sig line girl  
beerchug.gif
There is ALWAYS my Busa (grin)

pirate.gif
Raider out.
P1530

Back