Here is my attempt at the license plate bracket.

I have been holding off doing a tail mod waiting for a good one to come out that was plug and play and legal with a light.
I think this combined with the Custom Dynamics LED integrated frame in black would do the trick. Probably splice the end connector off the stock light and make it plug up to the bike
cool.gif

backing_plate_black.jpg
I really looked at that one, but only reason I did not go that way is that they do not sell one for the state of Maryland. We are the only state that has a different size plate.

ok, here is a cad file that I drew up today based on the dim's I could take off your .jpg. whatcha think?

licplate.jpg

Ok so what...now I just print it out from here an go make it Mid? brendan?
rock.gif

Printed it out, look to be about right...any suggestions for the material to be used?
smile.gif

Thanks Mid, awesome contribution, now,if we could only...
idea3.gif
ok, ok I know, I know Iwon't say it..GRAB BAR
rofl.gif
bump.gif
Nice job guys!

rock.gif

Printed it out, look to be about right...any suggestions for the material to be used?
smile.gif

idea3.gif
rofl.gif
bump.gif
Nice job guys!
You can talk to Brendan about making one for you that would be computer cut. I have sized his drawing in word and the measurements are on the money for a Maryland license plate. If this is what you need, PM me and I can print it out and send it to you.

As I have stated, I would be willing to make a few of them up for the guys who want them. I planned on using 1/16" stainless steel. It would be like 25 bucks + shipping. I certainly cant do it for free. I have to cover the material cost and laser time. IMO, 25 bucks is well worth it to have very nicely lasered out to perfection...
But yes, you could also make a template also. I could print those out to size on a sheet of paper and you could do it this way. The print out would be an exact Autocad size.
beerchug.gif

rock.gif

smile.gif

idea3.gif
rofl.gif

bump.gif
Nice job guys!
You can talk to Brendan about making one for you that would be computer cut. I have sized his drawing in word and the measurements are on the money for a Maryland license plate. If this is what you need, PM me and I can print it out and send it to you.
Ok Mid you KNOW I'm in MD...I thought we covered this already?
poke.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rock.gif

smile.gif

idea3.gif
rofl.gif
bump.gif
Nice job guys!
poke.gif
rofl.gif
I guess I'm just getting old, I thought I was doing pretty good for 62.. If you live in Maryland I sure hope you run out of ammo before you get to my house. If you give me your address I will send you a copy of the drawing.

DSC05713a.jpg

rofl.gif

rock.gif

smile.gif

idea3.gif
rofl.gif

bump.gif
Nice job guys!
poke.gif

rofl.gif
I guess I'm just getting old, I thought I was doing pretty good for 62.. If you live in Maryland I sure hope you run out of ammo before you get to my house. If you give me your address I will send you a copy of the drawing.
laugh.gif
Actually Mid, I printed it out Im going to checkl to see if it lines up, it looks pretty damn close though! You going to the bash?

rofl.gif

rock.gif

smile.gif

idea3.gif
rofl.gif
bump.gif
Nice job guys!
poke.gif
rofl.gif
laugh.gif
Actually Mid, I printed it out Im going to checkl to see if it lines up, it looks pretty damn close though! You going to the bash?
The best way to check is to measure the mounting holes and if they are 4" on center you should be ok. If not I can send you one. I don't think I am going to the Bash, I just got the Busa and did not know about it and I do not have a place to stay. Another thing is I do not know if I will be able to ride that long yet. The riding style is a lot different than my Harley and that is a long way.

rofl.gif

Back