Helping an .oRg Member

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
OK.

There's an .oRg member in Nebraska who needs a battery. (Patten)

There's an .oRg member in Cali who has one he's willing to part with... (TheeMrRdKill)

This is what Devil Dog and I are doing:

1. Collecting donated funds
2. Sending them to the guy in Cali who has the battery, who is...
3. Sending the battery to the guy in Nebraska.

Anyone wanting to assist with this is asked to pitch in $5 or whatever you feel you can afford.

PayPal me the funds: thomasmichaelwhite@gmail.com

Please be specific about what the funds were donated to benefit.

We need to put this to bed quickly, so if you're inclined to donate, please do so before Sunday night, 10MAY09. I will transfer the funds on Monday, 11MAY09.

The funds (whatever is collected) will be sent to the member who donated the battery and shipped it.

Let's hook it up and put this to bed with as little fanfare and hoo-hah as possible.

Thanks everyone!

I approve this message:laugh:

We shouldn't need much.....lets talk to Ken (RdKill) and set a goal.....easy as 1-2-3.

Sending $10.....$5 from BUBBA, and $5 from me

DD

Last edited:
I approve this message:laugh:

We shouldn't need much.....lets talk to Ken (RdKill) and set a goal.....easy as 1-2-3.

Sending $10.....$5 from BUBBA, and $5 from me

DD

Nice. Thanks, Vinny & Bubba.

Sent $10 scar via paypal. Forgot to put a note on it that it was for the battery.

Last edited:
My ten is on the way!! :thumbsup: Charge!!!! :laugh: (as in battery...charge....oh, never mind!) :beerchug:

UT Id# is: 42N73604WD778534U.

Last edited:
$10 sent, PayPal (btw, Scar, thank you for your leadership)

Last edited:
Again, My deepest thanks to the fellow org members who've decided to help out> I never thought I'd ever be on the recieving end of one of these things, but ah- it cant be helped, I really do need a battery in order to get to work effectivly, and all my finances are tied up and what I do have is certianly not liquid.

Your generous small donations add up quite quickly, and it seems that I'll be back on two wheels again, with quite a bit less of a cost than I'd otherwise have to pay. If I can lend a kind of validation to this thread, I do so now- Thanks again, and a special thanks to those who are putting forth their time and effort as well (Devil Dog, Scar, and TheeMrRdKill)

I look forward to meeting the men behind the screenames at the next bash-type event we put on here :thumbsup: Lunch's on me.

TelefundThankYou.jpg

No Special reason for THIS pic. It was one of the first on google images, and it made me laugh.

Last edited:
We're almost through with this...

Dude (Patten)...please send TheeMrRdKill by PM your shipping address and copy me on it, so he can get the battery out to you.

As soon as he gets it, obviously, he can send the battery to you. I'll be capping the 'donations' as soon as we meet the goal (still waiting for advice from Ken (RdKill) about what's a fair price for the battery and shipping). Any funds beyond what we need will be reversed transactions through PayPal

:whistle:

Thanks everyone for your confidence and generosity.

:beerchug:

Scar

Back