HELP ME! cant stop eating Peanut Butter crunch!

just check the number of calories in a serving... that should slow you down a bit :rofl:

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 3/4 cup (27g) Amount per Serving Calories 110 Calories from Fat 0 %
Daily Value *

Total Fat 3g 5%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 200mg 8%
Potassium 65mg 2%
Total Carbohydrate 21g 7%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Sugars 9g
Protein 2g 4%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C0%
Calcium 0%
Iron 25%
Thiamin (B1) 25%
Riboflavin (B2)25%
Niacin (B3)25%
Vitamin B625%
Folic Acid (Folate)100%
Zinc25% Est.
Percent of Calories from:
Fat 24.5% Carbs 76.4% Protein 7.3%

Last edited:
Wraps some lean turkey slices around those things and that should bring those ratios back to the right portions. :laugh: Hey, if you got self control, go for it. Me, well it is like crack to a drug addict. The only thing I have control over is whether or not I eat it. So I choose not to. But they do look yummy!!! Bad nutrion and all!! :laugh:

forget the bp crunch and the lucky charms and get yourself some fruity pebbles it fits you much better!:rofl: j/k:beerchug:

I read this post earlier, grabbed my box of Count Chocula and been just munchin every since, there is a box of franken berry up there too, oh the horror:laugh::laugh:

Franken freaken berry....:rofl::rofl:

It's too funny these cereals have been around forever.

Good luck with that PBC....my deal's peanut butter...have a sandwich just about every day :)

To the question of, do they still make Apple Jacks? They do but there not as good as they were when I was a kid.

Thanks Jailbait! That's good to know.
That they're not as good as they used to be, that is.
Otherwise I'd be running out for a box right now! :laugh:

Back