HELP!! In need of a helmet!!!

Ok guys hes on a guard rep mission here at the roar ill tell him get on when he gets the chance

SumBeach i sent you a message with my address i appreciate this so much you have no idea ive been dealing with no face shield and its killing me
woulda responded sooner but i had a memorial banquet for a fellow fallen soldier to do today and a suprise appearance at the roar on the shore and just got home burnt irritable and just plain drained....
again sumbeach i really really appreciate this :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: and thanks everyone for your help as well :bowdown::bowdown: you are all amazing people and im glad i met yall

I have a decent scorpion with a new shield on it before I bought my new shoei.Its a small with the adjustable/inflatable cushioning inside.I will take $50 for it to cover the shield.

SumBeach i sent you a message with my address i appreciate this so much you have no idea ive been dealing with no face shield and its killing me
woulda responded sooner but i had a memorial banquet for a fellow fallen soldier to do today and a suprise appearance at the roar on the shore and just got home burnt irritable and just plain drained....
again sumbeach i really really appreciate this :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: and thanks everyone for your help as well :bowdown::bowdown: you are all amazing people and im glad i met yall

So.........do you like to go camping? :poke:

If your interested I have this extra Shoei RF-1000 brand new size medium, it's one I ordered and it came in wrong size as I go L-XL and I just never sent it back as I collect different helmets and figured it would be a good back-up in just case anybody needed one. Brand new Silver/charcoal/white color scheme never worn with clear shield. I forget what I paid but I'm sure it was more.??? I'm just not using it,and besides I have a few extra's.
$150 shipped TYD
LMK,
Bill

I would be more than happy to give you $150 for that monster Arai, or even the tommy haden arai. Only if they would be in XL size of course.

Wow, I agree with H-Town Busa, hardware and shield for under $50 if not less. If u looking for a cheaper helmet, look for cheaper hardware to replace the broken one, unless you dislike your helmet and want a new-used one any ways. What about a Helmet trade, a HRC that cost me $25 for your nice helmet and i'll get the hardward and shield myself. :rofl: You have got to dislike that helmet to go that route.

Bubba I hope your not really thinking that Vega POS is gonna be any better than that ICON you have now. Just go to your local dealer and get a hardware kit for your helmet. I am sure it wont be any more than $20. Or call Icon and ***** they will send you a new hardware kit and a new sheild for free. Just my 2 cents.

So.........do you like to go camping? :poke:

um...camping? yes... with you ? no lol

and i have been b**chin at ICON and not getting very far....im going that route its just taking more time then expected and the helmet sumbeach is sending will get me by until i can get through my training and done with my move to WI once im established i will be complaining till they send my hardware.....besides its nice to have a spare :thumbsup: but that being said its been a h*ll of a few weeks and i apologise if i made myself look like an imbecile

tis a good deal but money is tight and already pre spent for moving trip, expenses, etc. maybe ill find a sugar momma in WI (doubtful) and she'll buy me stuffs :poke:

:rofl::rofl:

Sum beach I got confirmation the helmet arrived ty tons again ill be sure to get some pics with it :p.

P.s. Fort pickett virginia is hotter than heck take a shower and when u get out your dry fml I need a ride to cool off
Posted via Mobile Device

heck sounds bad too but at this moment I would love cold weather for a day or two good news is if we do our stuff well which is running a range, plt sgt is renting a bus to take us to virginia beach before we drive home the following day..... Say hello bikinis and water galore :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Back