HELP!! In need of a helmet!!!

BubbaWood

Registered
Im looking for a new helmet if anyone has any extras lying around for sale....
i had an icon speedfreak that the visor decided to rip off on me on the highway leaving me eating bugs the whole way home :poke:
and while maintaining safety and wearing it i was stung right below my eye for the roar on the shore trip yesterday leaving my face swollen and bruised :thumbsup:

so if anyone has any spare helmets lying around for sale im looking for a small or medium and fairly reasonable in price:please::please::please: thankyou
you can email me at just_chris81@yahoo.com or get ahold of me on my phone at 814 462 6397 thanks guys and gals

phone 019.jpg

Can't you just replace the shield or hardware that holds the shield on. I had to do that on my shoei. Almost good as new.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

would replace the hardware but if i can find a helmet for cheaper than what they want for the hardware...
thanks for the suggestions on sales ....bit outta mind state due to home life currently
also thanks gsxrbots for the link appreciate it :beerchug:

i think that bee sting drained some of my common sense as well.....??????

too bad liesure time had thier clearance helmets for only 35 bucks... Tasha got the last small on wends.

i was gonna take one today but you cant really see the bruise too well and plus my face already kills people didnt wanna bring harm to the org members ya kno :poke:

If your interested I have this extra Shoei RF-1000 brand new size medium, it's one I ordered and it came in wrong size as I go L-XL and I just never sent it back as I collect different helmets and figured it would be a good back-up in just case anybody needed one. Brand new Silver/charcoal/white color scheme never worn with clear shield. I forget what I paid but I'm sure it was more.??? I'm just not using it,and besides I have a few extra's.
$150 shipped TYD
LMK,
Bill

DSCN7335.jpg

DSCN7334.jpg

If your interested I have this extra Shoei RF-1000 brand new size medium, it's one I ordered and it came in wrong size as I go L-XL and I just never sent it back as I collect different helmets and figured it would be a good back-up in just case anybody needed one. Brand new Silver/charcoal/white color scheme never worn with clear shield. I forget what I paid but I'm sure it was more.??? I'm just not using it,and besides I have a few extra's.
$150 shipped TYD
LMK,
Bill

Thats a great offer Bill.Cheers:thumbsup:

Vega. size: small. Never dropped or wrecked. Still in good condition.
If you want it, all it cost is your address!!

Matts Guns 010.JPG

Ignore that line in the pic!!

Matts Guns 010.JPG

You guys dont like wal-mart? The ones they have are shiny and black lol! It was a joke and a true statement all at the same time, so give me a little credit.

You guys dont like wal-mart? The ones they have are shiny and black lol! It was a joke and a true statement all at the same time, so give me a little credit.

That is so true. I'd rather see someone in Wally World Bell or whatever they have than to see them in one of those Beanie Skull cap Brain Buckets or nothing any day. Even a car wash bucket with 2 holes cut out and a bungee under the chin to hold it on got to offer more protection than those. :laugh:

Back