HELP!!!!!! I HAVE LONG LEGS DO YOU ?

BUTTER2BOY

Jr.Vice President Barron Butters
Donating Member
Registered
LOOKING FOR THE BEST REAR SETS MONEY CAN BUY PLEASE HELP !
I HAVE LONG LEGS & SOME TIMES I HAVE A HERD TIME GETTING ONE FOOT ON THE PEG .
NOW IF THE PEG WAS 1" LOWER & 1 1/2" BACK IT WOULD BE GREAT .........THANX ! FOR WHAT HELP U GUYS CAN GIVE !

WHAT ABOUT THE TL OR BUELL MOD?
I ride with the TL1000R pegs/bushings. They lower your feet about 3/4" and they match the stock rear pegs perfectly.

I'm 6'3" with a 34-36" inseam and they put my feet in the perfect position.

The Buell pegs are cheaper and they will lower your feet a full inch, but they look out of place in my opinion, plus they come darn close to hitting the pipes. YMMV

Do the TL foot pegs or even the gsxr foot pegs. Great improvement over the stock foot pegs for leg room.

Oh yeah, and the Corbin seat helped too!
wink.gif

Or you can always purchase my titanium colored Gilles rear sets.  Been lazy, I havent posted in the for sale section.  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138213390 -->

Here ya go. The reason I am selling these is that I went with black vortex rear sets.

post-6-60455-gilles2.jpg

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138216512 -->

You might want to look at the Cycle Cat Rearsets (Site Sponsor) They actually allow a ton of adjustment and there stuff is sweet!

The cycle cats rear sets look differnt but man those things are ugly looking. They do look like function over style though.

I put the TLR pegs on about a week ago  You need a peg and spacer for each side.  Part numbers 43520-02F11 and 09180-08149.   The install is easy. PM me if you want details or more pics. Here's a pic.

tlr_peg_mod1.jpg

The Buell pegs are cheaper and they will lower your feet a full inch, but they look out of place in my opinion, plus they come darn close to hitting the pipes. YMMV
hehe...to each their own, nobody ever notices min buell pegs until they sit on it....or they ask me about comfort.

then it's nothing but praise.
tounge.gif

Back