Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help a long-term member

There are 41,000+ members on here... I know they aren't all active... But, if even 10% were and voted we would put a comfortable gap and not have to worry about a few of the competitors who are asking their followers to cheat by taking advantage of loopholes in the vote system. A big pet peeve of mine is competing against cheaters...

Does anyone have any ideas of boosting our reach and really getting a large number of votes in a single day?

Thank you so much for the support so far... You guys and gals are incredible!

Please vote here: Men's Health | Ultimate Guy Search

We only have two (ish) more weeks. Let's stay strong and vote daily... Please help us stay on top and put a hemophiliac (HIV+ at that) on the cover of the most popular health magazine in the world! Please Vote "Healthiest Lifestyle" - Men's Health | Ultimate Guy Search

p.s. If you guys and gals are ready for this contest to be over, imagine how I feel!!! I'm ready for a social media hiatus! hehe

Second place now.
Where did that guy come from 2000 votes in the lead.
I'm sure he was a 1000 behind yesterday.
All them votes.
Is this another cheat.

Second place now.
Where did that guy come from 2000 votes in the lead.
I'm sure he was a 1000 behind yesterday.
All them votes.
Is this another cheat.

No this guy seems to be the real deal... He has 40K+ followers and I'm sure that helps a lot. Plus a Steelers player has been posting to his fans asking for votes for him. Very tough competition now!

Top Bottom