Help a long-term member

while i admire you for your aspirations, i gotta know- WHY is it so important to be in first place?
i will vote , daily, but only for a just and honorable reason... and please- no B.S.

while i admire you for your aspirations, i gotta know- WHY is it so important to be in first place?
i will vote , daily, but only for a just and honorable reason... and please- no B.S.

I realize that the vote is only one part of the judging and does not guarantee getting me on the cover. However, I think that being in first place by popular vote will tilt the judges in our direction.

As far as why I want to be on the cover... It is my belief that we can raise awareness and battle the still existing stigma associated with HIV. Not to mention there are thousands of hemophiliac boys out there who would be inspired seeing me on there. Last, but not least... I just think it would be very cool to make the cover of the most popular men's health magazine in the world.

Health and fitness are a huge part of my life, and this makes a statement.

Thanks for your support!

Looks like there's no need to worry about that "other" guy. He mysteriously disappeared shortly after I passed him to take back first place. I imagine that Men's Health magazine caught onto his 4,000 votes in an hour and his obvious poking fun of people desiring to stay healthy and fit. Our lead is now a powerful one!

Thank you all for your support!!!

I was surprised he was up there anyway...

Glad you're back up at the top Vaughn!! :thumbsup:

ok- u sound sincere ( like the honest part about "I just think it would be very cool to make the cover of the most popular men's health magazine in the world."- thats no B.S.)

even tho its not needed- i vote for you...

edit: dude!- i dont facebook or twitter or instagram.. WTF? how can i register? did i miss something?

Back