Hello from a new owner in pensacola fl.

Welcome to the board gents…

My son is 15 and has been riding dirt bikes since he was 10. He has been biting at the bit for a sportbike and it scares me to death. He’s a good rider and will attend a MSF course before he ever rides on the street. You teach them as best you can…

Damn I sound like an old man, scary…

use2b - Here is a link that ICEMAN posted on another board on how to install the on a Busa...

:super:

thanks for the great welcome guys.   that is my son on the 929.
I guess i do not have to tell you guys why they want $12,000 a year to insure a busa for him!    no that was not a typo.   $12K a year!!!!!!  

thanks to him i sold my big 6 cyl. Goldwing and got into the fun bikes.  besides i was embarrassing him going with his large sport bike group  with my 2 wheeled RV.
i guess that pays him back for the purple and pokey dot MC Hammer outfit he once wore to church with me.  LOL :super:
HEHE, I got a funny picture with that MCHammer outfit!

Nice purchase even though it's the second fastest Busa colour :beerchug: only next to the fastest Silver/Gray!

Cool Stunts Jason!

Welcome to the board, both of you :)

Cool Stunts Jason!

actually its jackson (jaxon) and thanks for the welcome....i know i don't have a busa now but my day is coming (ready to sell yet dad :D but when i'm not on my 929 this is my weapon of choice
Cool Stunts Jason!

actually its jackson (jaxon) and thanks for the welcome....i know i don't have a busa now but my day is coming (ready to sell yet dad :D but when i'm not on my 929 this is my weapon of choice

fiddy0041.jpg

Welcomed yer Dad already........welcome to you also Jaxon........Nice 929.......killer riding.......not to sure bout the weapon of choice though.......but what do I know......probably killer fer stunting I guess. :beerchug: :thumbsup:

field3 you asked how much i paid. it was $7k and a L1A1 Rifle. i got 2 1/2 years full coverage transferable extended warranty with it. no scratches and i know the guy well and he never abused it. i took the picture of the wheelie which was only done twice.
other than that it has been babied and only driven fast. that don't hurt a busa so i am well pleased and scaring my dad!

Back