hello folks

I think about you often --You DO make a HUGE contribution to the place with your off beat humor.
Glad to see ya posting.
Still got busa 5 years now and 30k on it... Thanks for poppi'n in again
thumb_up.gif

LOL,I wish I could have been in the back seat seeing the whole thing.
rofl.gif

Life couldn't be better,it's good when it's bad ova here,know what I'm say'n
Rhythm you bastid. Sure,take the guy with post traumatic stress disorder...wedge him into a car made for people under 5'8'' and do 3 times the posted limit onto hiway exits etc. Ya real fun.
eek2.gif

No worries bro,its all good.I'm getting better and can now ride passenger in a car...NOT driven by a fuggin' maniac speed freak. [Revlis] O well,cant really talk myself...having buried the needle on my unrestricted Busa a few times.
laugh.gif

Can hardley wait to krap myself in your new Beamer Kieth,asuming you keep this cage for more than a week.
winkold.gif

Take care Rhythm and Rev. RSD.

LOL,I wish I could have been in the back seat seeing the whole thing.
rofl.gif

Life couldn't be better,it's good when it's bad ova here,know what I'm say'n
Rhythm you bastid. Sure,take the guy with post traumatic stress disorder...wedge him into a car made for people under 5'8'' and do 3 times the posted limit onto hiway exits etc. Ya real fun.
eek2.gif

No worries bro,its all good.I'm getting better and can now ride passenger in a car...NOT driven by a fuggin' maniac speed freak. [Revlis] O well,cant really talk myself...having buried the needle on my unrestricted Busa a few times.
laugh.gif

Can hardley wait to krap myself in your new Beamer Kieth,asuming you keep this cage for more than a week.
winkold.gif

Take care Rhythm and Rev. RSD.
laugh.gif
Sorry Man, it was a little... Insensitive of me.

I think I'll keep it for awhile, we'll see.

Best to you and the mouse, wish time didn't go by so damn fast.

Cheers Bro.

laugh.gif

I think about you often --You DO make a HUGE contribution to the place with your off beat humor.
Glad to see ya posting.
Still got busa 5 years now and 30k on it... Thanks for poppi'n in again        
thumb_up.gif
Pace,what a good ol boy. I can still remem that picture of you sitting in the lawn chair. You were camping with your wife,you had a big smile and a big shine on.I think it was your 50th? Birthday.

Keep the RubberSideDown my friend. RSD.

hey rubb  been tryin to call was getting worried your son hasnt been receiving his child support hahaah  
all is ok i guess for me different job yes i work again hahaha great to see you back oh and that night i about killed some kid i just broke his jaw ooops my bad hahah

but yeah glad to see you here hopefully the next time you log in i wont have more ink than you wait maybe i do know hahaha

i have been tryin to fill your shoes bro been tough your right gay jokes dont fly to well around here hahaha  

PEACE later andy  oh is the invitation to come see you still open might need a vacation soon  and you still have the best flowers right hahahaha
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

nice title mrninja9 killer yeah we will see

beerchug.gif

hey rubb  been tryin to call was getting worried your son hasnt been receiving his child support hahaah  
all is ok i guess for me different job yes i work again hahaha great to see you back oh and that night i about killed some kid i just broke his jaw ooops my bad hahah

but yeah glad to see you here hopefully the next time you log in i wont have more ink than you wait maybe i do know hahaha

i have been tryin to fill your shoes bro been tough your right gay jokes dont fly to well around here hahaha  

PEACE later andy  oh is the invitation to come see you still open might need a vacation soon  and you still have the best flowers right hahahaha
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

nice title mrninja9 killer yeah we will see
wholly fug,thwat was alot of info. Packed into 2 sentences.
Speakin' of 2 sentences... how's your Parole plus Life going?

I'm glad to see your still a degenerate.

NO.You can't do gay jokes.
deadhorse.gif

Decided to work again eh,....well thats good.More money for ink.

Just cause I married your mother,doesn't make you anything special.
pillepalle.gif

RSD.

beerchug.gif

yeah still funny i see and i thought maybe you lost it your sense of humor guess i was wrong

yeah sorry i am saving up for the better version i could only afford hooked on phoenix sorry

beerchug.gif

You fly out here...and I'll garantee big parties...

with fewer farm animals,girls with more teeth,and way less grain alcohol...

than you could ever get used to.

RDS.

Back