Hello Everyone

I believe you got see both of it! What branch you was? Probably Army, I believe.
Do you remember if there was military airport very close to you, then, when you were here? If was , that's Petrovec for sure.
At the time I was with the SOF and I do remember the airport as that's where we staged out of.

Everyone, sorry on my broken English and Thank you for your warm welcome!

Many of us Americans dream of speaking a foreign language but it seems impossible unless we make it a full-time hobby. You have no idea how extremely jealous I am that your English is so good that you can come here and converse with me. If we left it up to my terrible skills then we would never speak. So please understand that our perspective is that your skills are extremely good and that many of us are very happy that you know so much English.

Many of us Americans dream of speaking a foreign language but it seems impossible unless we make it a full-time hobby. You have no idea how extremely jealous I am that your English is so good that you can come here and converse with me. If we left it up to my terrible skills then we would never speak. So please understand that our perspective is that your skills are extremely good and that many of us are very happy that you know so much English.
I highly appreciate your words, I'll take em, as confidence to courage me to be just better in feature. Also I'm very happy for the warm welcome of the members of the forum !

Honestly I love this bike so much and I'll keep for sure but I'm little concern. To not confuse anyone, I just want to explain that regular meintance and service don't concern me at all, but as I read more I just see and realize that 99's Copperheads and Busa 2000's have some difference with series above. Honestly I'm decent mechanicaly, electricaly educated, but realizing some "flaws" on bike like service on external fuel pump and ECU change, little worry me. To not be misunderstood my bike is in excellent, mint condition so far, and run so smooth for now, consider have 65k/miles but im just worried about reserve, spare parts if I ever need em. The problem is shipping will probably cost more than spare part...

Last edited:
Back