Hello Everyone

Welcome post a pic of your bike, we love pics
IMG_20210618_213943_019.jpg
IMG_20210618_213943_019.jpg
IMG_20210618_213943_028.jpg
IMG_20210618_213943_039.jpg
IMG_20210618_213943_048.jpg

Welcome! Pics Pics! We love pics and would love to see an unmolested 99. So, how are roads over there? Is there room to let the beast run?
Please, don't get me wrong, I'm trying my best, but I really don't know how to use forums honestly, not familiar at all. I have been reading forums since ever, but this is my first response on forum ever.

I have all original tolls bag, that plastic for rear seat, another straight handlebar, service card that showing real milage and what I know about my Busa, is that was belong on Suzuki salon owner in Basel Switzerland. After that one off my best friends with EU documents buyed at 2017 but he go with her just 8k/km before I bought from him 2 months ago.

Last edited:
Thank you. People what had visited us, saying that we are one off most welcome nation. Totally same about food too.
Are you military? Where do you was here?
I am retired military-33 yrs of service.

We staged in northern Macedonia before going into Kosovo on a few OPs.....I can't remember what town we were near but it was a small one...

We weren't there very long, but it was a really nice place from all that I saw...

Welcome! Pics Pics! We love pics and would love to see an unmolested 99. So, how are roads over there? Is there room to let the beast run?
There is a 2 brand new Highways where do we usually ride. Most of regional roads are not that great. We are going in Greece for a ride and fun too, where I must to say, roads are perfect. I don't ride fast honestly now, I was riding faster with my Yamaha before. I'm still doing kind of inspection on this bike, since I'm totally sure that all is good. Only thing what I found and fix for now is that TPS sensor was running high and I fixed that.

I am retired military-33 yrs of service.

We staged in northern Macedonia before going into Kosovo on a few OPs.....I can't remember what town we were near but it was a small one...

We weren't there very long, but it was a really nice place from all that I saw...
Probably Kumanovo or maybe Petrovec where Kfor have camp. If you was in Petrovec probably we had sleep in same baracks. Lol. Since we still using them.I was used to go there for a duty service, 2 years in row 3 years ago. I was assuming that you were going to tell me something about Kosovo, since you mentioned mid '90s. I'm glad you have, at least good experience from here.

Thank you for your service!

Last edited:
Probably Kumanovo or maybe Petrovec where Kfor have camp. If you was in Petrovec probably we had sleep in some baracks. Lol. Since we still using them.I was used to go there for a duty service, 3 years ago. I was assuming that you were going to tell me something about Kosovo, since you mentioned mid '90s. I'm glad you have, at least good experience from here.

Thank you for your service!
My team and I were all over the place during that conflict but I got to see some beautiful (and scary) scenery.

I do believe it was Petrovec come to think of it. I wasn't there very long (1 or 2 days). The whole region is beautiful..

My team and I were all over the place during that conflict but I got to see some beautiful (and scary) scenery.

I do believe it was Petrovec come to think of it. I wasn't there very long (1 or 2 days). The whole region is beautiful..
I believe you got see both of it! What branch you was? Probably Army, I believe.
Do you remember if there was military airport very close to you, then, when you were here? If was , that's Petrovec for sure.

Back